Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 7:05:27 PM EDT
It's true, pulling extra patrol duty yesterday, received a call concerning a dog that was hanging on a fence.  That was actually true and when I arrived I saw that the dog was chained in a back yard, but had jumped a 4' fence and was literally hanging himself from the top of the fence.  I approached the dog and he wanted to rip me a new one but he knew and I knew that a little help would be nice.  He still wouldn't allow me to touch him, but I did take a chair from the porch of the owners (who weren't at home) and slid it under him and he was able to rest until animal control arrived who freed him and quickly took him into custody.  The owners are going to have to make some changes before he comes home.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent job!! Unfortunately it probably won't make the news...If you had shot the dog then PETA would be on your @ss as well as the national news!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#2]
P806, I like your avatar.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
P806, I like your avatar.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top