Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 6:36:04 PM EDT
Liberal thinking at its finest.  We need to separate people into as many groups as possible in order to be fully inclusive.      

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/21/ivy-leaguers-propose-race-based-student-elections.html?intcmp=hpbt3

In a effort to promote greater inclusion and representation on campus, some students at Cornell University have proposed student government electionsbased entirely on race.

The Cornell Student Assembly held an open meeting early this month on the topic of restructuring to address minority underrepresentation in student government. The assembly has already taken a number of measures intended to address the problem.

For example, the assembly currently includes special liaison positions for minority students, international students, LGBTQ students, female students and first-generation college students. But it was determined that more change was needed to address the systemic exclusion of minority voices.

According to a report in the Cornell Daily Sun, some students complained that the minority liaison position was too broad; perhaps each racial minority group should have its own special representative. That suggestion raised questions about who should be allowed to vote for these race-specific positions, and the answer, according to some students, was to install a race-specific voting system.

The Cornell Review reports:

People in the minority group, not people in the majority group, should choose their representative, clarified one person to a thunderous round of snaps.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:39:39 PM EDT
LOL, this country is going to shit. I am tired of being angry at this nonsense.  All I can do is laugh now and try to get the fuck out of here.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:42:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:43:21 PM EDT
And these Ivy Leaguers are supposed to be the future leaders of America?

We're screwed. This country is done.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:44:21 PM EDT

Once again no free process will work, only the proper (race based) results.

Watch your six Asians.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:46:13 PM EDT
Seems the black youth of today really want to be separated. Their own schools, classrooms, elections..

Next thing you know they will demand all agricultural jobs go to African Americans only, and anyone hiring a cotton combine driver give preference to African Americans.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:48:41 PM EDT
we will have race unions next.  if we already don't, and they are just called something else.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:51:33 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Room101:
Seems the black youth of today really want to be separated. Their own schools, classrooms, elections..

Next thing you know they will demand all agricultural jobs go to African Americans only, and anyone hiring a cotton combine driver give preference to African Americans.
View Quote

I would do the last one anyway, just because.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:52:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Citadel-SC:
LOL, this country is going to shit. I am tired of being angry at this nonsense.  All I can do is laugh now and try to get the fuck out of here.
View Quote

Agree. This is as bad as the Whiteness History Month Portland Community College is doing. All these liberals want to get rid of racism yet all they do is 100% racism.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:52:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By buck19delta:

we will have race unions next.  if we already don't, and they are just called something else.
View Quote
You mean community organizers?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:53:48 PM EDT
What's next separate drinking fountains? Hasn't this been done before
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:55:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/21/2016 6:56:28 PM EDT by Fulminata]
So I guess when they were busy being indoctrinated at their school that whole "content of their character" speech was skipped over for time constraints in lieu of more "socially relevant" things...

Top Top