Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2002 8:24:03 PM EDT
sure belong there.

Check out this thread [url]http://www.unicornation.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000006[/url]

Lyndon LaRouche! Please!

The great right wing conspiracy uncovered,
thats who is responsible for the WTC and the Pentagon.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Alright,
here is what one poster wrote:
(Sorry about not being able to view it before)

[i][b]Quoted:[/b]
It's all a plan by your own government (a faction within it) You can't crash a plane into the Pentagon unless the wizzbang radar system called NAROD or NORAD is switched off. I am an Aussie, unbiased about the fate of your or any other nation because of our strategic positioning, here are my words of quasi-wisdom; 1) Vote LaRouche 2004, he seems very switched on, 2) Reject the term Bi-Partisan and instead think cohorts 3)**** FOX NEWS and the hicks who love it 4) Follow the money trail (As I write this, outside it hails) especially Media Companies with interest in weapons Technologies/Manufacturing 5) The degradation of your nation has systematically been executed by people whom sympathise with the notion of a smaller controlled population much like feudal europe and have ties &/or aspirations for such a system they want world war 3 because the outcome of all battles are truly known before the first attack.

Your nation has had an onslaught of Right Wing Governments, heaps of disasters; Watergate, Iran-Contra, Crack (and the effect on Real Estate)

What does one do? they view us as cattle.[/i]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 12:12:30 AM EDT
[#4]
... they want world war 3 because the outcome of all battles are truly known before the first attack.
View Quote

Yes, of course, there are no "close run things" when it comes to war. Any battle that appears to be one has just been more carefully orchestrated to excite the bourgeois classes. It's all a conspiracy, you see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top