Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/1/2005 5:14:10 PM EDT
I live in south of Baton rouge.

I never in my life thougt I would see what I am seeing. I have prepared to some extent and the rifles in my home give me some comfort.

You people think you know but you have no idea. No gas No food I carry a gun at all times.

This isn't even close to what out arab enemies want to do to us. When it comes down to it certain and mabye all people will only look out for themselves. Two days ago I was donating toys now i am prepared to kill to protect my family.

Love your family, love your God its all you got.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:15:14 PM EDT
wow
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:15:30 PM EDT
Hang in there man. We are all pulling for you and everyone like you.

Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:16:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:17:23 PM EDT
Stay safe, dude.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:19:48 PM EDT
Good luck, and keep your powder dry.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:21:04 PM EDT
Hang in there, buddy....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:22:11 PM EDT
Keep your head down and your powder dry....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:22:30 PM EDT
From what I've seen on the news, its terrible, and getting worse by the minute. If you have to travel or go anywhere, don't do it alone. An extra pair of eyes watching your back may make the difference. Godspeed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:25:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:35:29 PM EDT
Stay safe!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:36:46 PM EDT
Lock and load, watch your 6.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:38:39 PM EDT
Being the simple fu@@ that I am, I can't even begin to realize what the hell is going on down there. God bless and stay safe.

vmax84
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:39:29 PM EDT
I'll be praying for you and your family. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Stay strong!

Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:39:52 PM EDT
I guess its time to hunt deer, etc to put food on the table. Many have talked about preparing for these things -- I guess they were right after all.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:39:55 PM EDT
Take it easy. Pick your shots.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:23:39 PM EDT
God bless. Stay safe and good luck.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:28:53 PM EDT
GOD bless you and yours!

Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:31:21 PM EDT
I'm glad my brother moved out of Baton Rouge last year.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:31:25 PM EDT
lock down the place man, stay safe and watch your 6
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:31:30 PM EDT
Don't hesitate!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:33:37 PM EDT
I pray for you and opthers like you every day. May God speed relief to you and yours. Be strong.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:33:43 PM EDT
Keep us updated so folks won't worry.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:36:57 PM EDT
They had better set up a prison camp now. They will need it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:38:21 PM EDT
May God strengthen your spirit as you protect you and yours.

Shoot first.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:39:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gravity_Tester:
Keep your head down and your powder dry....

The violence is beginning to spread. Looters are leaving NO and heading to Lafayette.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:40:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TigAR:

I never in my life thougt I would see what I am seeing. I have prepared to some extent and the rifles in my home give me some comfort.

You people think you know but you have no idea. No gas No food I carry a gun at all times.

This isn't even close to what out arab enemies want to do to us. When it comes down to it certain and mabye all people will only look out for themselves. Two days ago I was donating toys now i am prepared to kill to protect my family.

Please be safe. You are in our prayers.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:44:34 PM EDT
Hang in there, stay safe, maintain security.

Make sure your family is aware of some decent security precautions. Do not answer the door unless someone you know and spoke with is there.

Set up some sort of early warning around your house, even if it's bells on the windows, or glasses that would fall and break if the window is moved.

Make sure no one goes anywhere alone, and at least on of them is armed and knows how to use a damn gun.

Be careful man, we don't need to lose a single member.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:46:48 PM EDT
do not feel too bad if you have to shoot to protect your family....consider it gods will and know all works come through him.

good luck.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:47:52 PM EDT
I carry a gun at all times too ;)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:48:11 PM EDT
TigAR

How about some DETAILS?

Some pics?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:48:47 PM EDT
Are you in Gonzales or down towards Troop A?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:49:23 PM EDT
Good luck brother. Do what you gotta do to take care of you and yours.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:57:43 PM EDT
Keep safe, and defend you and yours. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:59:26 PM EDT
The internet is still up. That's cool.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:00:38 PM EDT
BR is the largest/closest city to NO that is still in good shape. The population of BR has skyrocketed withing the last few days. A lot of folks who were in NO are now living with families or in shelters here. Because of this there's also a lot of undesirables that are also comming here. Just today the BR city council pleaded w/ the gov not to send anymore refugees here b/c we're already full. Today there were a lot of reports of some sort of general unrest in downtown near to where 5K refugees are staying. Something about SWAT being deployed. Not sure if it's real or just general paranoia, but something in BR just doesn't feel right. I've gone to carrying an extra mag for my Glock.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 7:04:40 PM EDT by geegee]
By the time 2005 has come to an end, it will be very interesting to see how many crimes will have been committed in LA and the surrounding states by Katrina evacuees. I'll bet there will be plenty.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:23 PM EDT
Hey BigAl, where are they keeping the evacuees?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:06:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TigAR:

we're with you in spirit, stay safe.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:06:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By geegee:
By the time 2005 has come to an end, it will be very interesting to see how many crimes will have been committed in LA and the surrounding states by Katrina evacuees. I'll bet there will be plenty.

If they'll only wait another month before coming to Florida... our "make my day" law kicks in Oct 1.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:07:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pangea:
Hey BigAl, where are they keeping the evacuees?

5K at the BR Centroplex. Plus others scattered around in Church sponsored splaces.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:10:24 PM EDT
Too bad. The Centroplex used to be a decent place. It'll look like a fairgrounds portajohn in about two days. I used to live just off of North Blvd down the street from Louisiana State Police HQ and later on Cedarcrest Ave near Coursey Drive.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:13:44 PM EDT
good luck.....stay Uber-tactical
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:15:15 PM EDT
Just wanted to add I sure hope the people that are now waiting for buses dont come here. These were the dregs of NO society and now they're fucking pissed at .gov with the attitude that they are "owed" compensation. Sure to bring nothing but problems wherever they go.

It's like my boss says: If all these people dont want to rebuild NO are serious, then they should take some of these evacuees into their communitees, because LA would be happy as hell to get rid of 'em.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:17:12 PM EDT
Just wanted to add I sure hope the people that are now waiting for buses dont come here. These were the dregs of NO society and now they're fucking pissed at .gov with the attitude that they are "owed" compensation. Sure to bring nothing but problems wherever they go.

It's like my boss says: If all these people dont want to rebuild NO are serious, then they should take some of these evacuees into their communitees, because LA would be happy as hell to get rid of 'em.

Will Canada take them?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:19:53 PM EDT
I feel for you dude. Your desperation is coming through in your words. I'd send you a mag of 30 rounds if I knew your address!!

It's funny how lib news networks like CBS and CNN are saying everything is "under control" but FOX is telling the truth-it's like the end times in that shithole.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:13:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 8:14:02 PM EDT by jkstexas2001]

Originally Posted By pieceofstink:
I feel for you dude. Your desperation is coming through in your words. I'd send you a mag of 30 rounds if I knew your address!!

It's funny how lib news networks like CBS and CNN are saying everything is "under control" but FOX is telling the truth-it's like the end times in that shithole.

Yes, when an official says "We have it under control", they call him on the carpet, on the air. Shit, that lady on CNN called the FEMA director on the carpet when he said he just learned today that refugees were also in the convention center, and the fellow on CNN verbally bitchslapped the governor-lady of LA about how the politicians were patting each other on the back about all they had done.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:22:05 PM EDT
Good luck. Our prayers are with you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:23:46 PM EDT
Stay safe, and watch your back. If you HAVE to travel, do it as a group, and armed to the teeth. The Glock's fine as pistols go, but you are FAR better off with a rifle in your hands.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:25:59 PM EDT
Protect you and your family.

Stay safe. Prayer sent.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:27:15 PM EDT
Hang in there. Prayers out to everyone in this.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top