Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 7:36:28 PM EDT
2- Leatherman tools, 1 pocketknife, 2-fingernail clippers, 1 pair tweezers, 1 gillette mach 3 razor, 1 cup of coffee. These are the things I saw today. What really gripes me is that none of the items are being returned, I guess the $5.oo/hr rent a cops are getting some nice knife and tool collections.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
It they wanted my knife they would get it blade first.
If they wanted my fingernail clippers they would get a manicure first!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What the hell did they take the tweezers for? Some might threaten to pluck out everyone's eyebrows?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
From pilots? WTF?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:18:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea----Right[whacko]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ah, just flew in from Mars I see.[;)]  

To bring you up to speed, we had a major terrorist incident while you were gone.  There is a whole new set of security restrictions on edged weapons now, since the terr's used those to highjack the planes.

No need to thank me. [:P]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:54:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Tweezers, cup of coffee?
Hell, just so they don't try to confiscate my Big Mac.[:P]

Why do they always have to take it to the point of absurdity?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What the hell did they take the tweezers for? Some might threaten to pluck out everyone's eyebrows?
View Quote

Actually, I am threatened with that by my fiancee quite frequently.  It is a very real threat and is quite unpleasant when carried out.  If they confiscated her tweezers I would jump with joy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top