Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2007 4:30:27 PM EDT
Timing is everything for these parasites. Expect some sort blubbering bile expressing their horror and outrage over the incidents that took place the last 24hrs.

Sure to be mentioned is the cowardly inaction by Congress to reauthorize the AWB and hi-cap mag ban.

The NRA will be blamed directly or indirectly.

Tougher background checks and closing the "gun show loophole" (doesn't amtter at this time that no one knows how the shooter(s), obtained their guns, but by stating so it gives them another opportunity to bleat the same old bullshit over and over again.

Ohhh... and you can help in the fight for tougher gun control laws by sending a tax deductible donation to...

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The first article I read about the incident commented on his "military style" haircut.  It's only going to get worse from there.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
What'd I miss this time?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The first article I read about the incident commented on his "military style" haircut.  It's only going to get worse from there.

?????????

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Get your buzz words right.

That's "military style assault haircut."
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, apparently I missed something.....
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Somewhat surprised that they haven't held a press conference already.

They normally don't wait until the victims are buried before they start their bleating...

Scum......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top