Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/11/2004 12:57:02 PM EST
To those of you who were upset over our treatment of the iraqi cockroaches, what are your thoughts now ?
Yup, it's really mean to treat the cockroaches like that. We really hurt their feelings.
So what do the other cockroaches do ? The religion of peace cuts off the head of a civilian.
During the actual war a year ago, they shot our captured soldiers in the forehead.
It's time we wage war, not the police action crap we are doing now. Let our warriors be warriors, afterall, that IS what we trained them to do....right ??
An eye for an eye......sort of.
For every one they kill, we march ten out into the public square and shoot them.
If that doesn't work, up the ante, shoot 100 for every one, or level their towns.
Sooner or later they will either capitulate and get with the program or they will all be dead.
I don't care which one they choose.
Exterminate the cockroaches.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:03:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/11/2004 1:05:07 PM EST by DOW]
It doesn't work. It's been tried twice by the Germans in this century and all it does is enrage the populace and create support for resistance (read terrorist) groups.

Edited to add that it would make me feel a hell of a lot better, but as a tactic to squash resistance is does not work unfortunately.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:04:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By DOW:
It doesn't work. It's been tried twice by the Germans in this century and all it does is enrage the populace and create support for terrorist groups.

Agreed...we're not the fucking nazi's...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:04:54 PM EST

It doesn't work. It's been tried twice by the Germans in this century and all it does is enrage the populace and create support for terrorist groups.

So the Jews were a terrorist group? Interesting....
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:07:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By gus:

Absolutely not. In my first hurriedly written post I was going to use the word "resistance" in place of "terrorist" but I did not want to be perceived as calling our enemy in Iraq resistance fighters or some nonsense like that. OK?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:07:24 PM EST
Time to break out the pig fat. I can't think of anything that we shouldn't do to those dirt bags.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:07:43 PM EST

To the nazi's they were...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:07:55 PM EST
Now I know why the Christian Crusaders did what they did back then. I just wish they'd have finished the job. Now it's up to our military to finish it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:12:21 PM EST

I'm not speaking for anyone, and I'm the last to spout feel good "kumbaya" douchebag pablum, but is this the time for shooting barbs at each other?

We all have disagreements here, nobody needs to think just like I do, and I respect most here.

But, the habit of scanning posts and instantly finding something to pick at is, at times, annoying.

We're talking about a recently murdered American. In my book, that makes this thread akin to a funeral.

Let's act like it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:12:27 PM EST
If you give an eye for an eye, everyone very well could end up blind.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:13:07 PM EST
This man, ans AMERICAN did nothing to those people, and I use the word regretfully. He was there to help rebuild that country, something the USA has allways done, and they turn around and do this....

I now have no feelings of goodwill towards any of them, Kill them all....

This has to stop, and we need to respond inkind, let them know, dont fuck with us..
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:13:59 PM EST
FUCK !!
Why can't some of you understand ??
THIS IS A FUCKING WAR !!!
WE EITHER FIGHT TO WIN OR JUST FUCKING COME HOME !!!!
These fucking cockroaches only understand and respect fear and strength.
I say we show them what we can REALLY do.
Unfortunately, there are many here and elsewhere who just don't have the stomach to take care of business.
It didn't work for the nazis because they were commiting genocide. I am not advocating genocide, rather, I WANT any and all TERRORISTS and ANY WHO AID, COMFORT AND HARBOR THEM, FUCKING DEAD !!!

If we don't wage a real war we will not win.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:15:00 PM EST
Tell you what, I can make this alot simpler for everybody.

Bring me every muslim faggot who has a part in warring with America and I'll fucking cut his head off and send him to his virginians.

I'll do it right fucking now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:15:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
FUCK !!
Unfortunately, there are many here and elsewhere who just don't have the stomach to take care of business.
It didn't work for the nazis because they were commiting genocide. I am not advocating genocide, rather, I WANT any and all TERRORISTS and ANY WHO AID, COMFORT AND HARBOR THEM, FUCKING DEAD !!!

Dude, I'm so glad you are in no position of power or influence...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:16:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By Blackjack272:

What the hell is this... a cliche convention? I never bought goofy sayings like that. Silly words with no basis in reality. An eye for an eye is called REALITY, and the only way to deal with perpetrators of atrocities like this.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:16:46 PM EST

It doesn't work. It's been tried twice by the Germans in this century and all it does is enrage the populace and create support for resistance (read terrorist) groups.

Edited to add that it would make me feel a hell of a lot better, but as a tactic to squash resistance is does not work unfortunately.

Get your facts straight
the Germans picked on civilians

we have not................... that same old stupid line is so tired .....................
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:17:28 PM EST
Yep. Time for Bush to stop pussyfooting around with those camel humpers. I'm telling you, skinning them alive on video - to be shown on al jazeera - and forcing bacon down their throats as they slowly die, will teach them a lesson.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:18:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By John91498:

DOOD... I wish that he was!!! Are you from DU?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:19:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/11/2004 1:20:41 PM EST by SPECTRE]

FUCK !!

I feel the same about you.
Oh wait !! your types ARE in power and look what we get.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:19:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By cyanide:

Get your facts straight

we have not................... that same old stupid line is so tired .....................

Regardless, it won't work.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:20:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Think about it for a minute. We are the most powerful nation in the world. We can turn Iraq into a parking lot anytime we want. So, why don't we?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:20:42 PM EST
Kill.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:22:08 PM EST

Think about it for a minute. We are the most powerful nation in the world. We can turn Iraq into a parking lot anytime we want. So, why don't we?

Kumbaya...........let's all be friends.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:22:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By KA3B:
Kill.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:23:23 PM EST

FUCK !!

FUCKIN-A MAN!!!

FUCKIN-A!!!!

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:26:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By cyanide:

Get your facts straight

Regardless, it won't work.

I think it will if implemented right.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:26:50 PM EST
Kill.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:35:04 PM EST
KILL! KILL! KILL!
WITH COLD STEEL!

WHAT MAKES THE GRASS GROW?
BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:39:23 PM EST
" I'm here to drink beer and kick ass and I just ran out of beer."
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:42:48 PM EST
That violates the priniciples of counter-insurgency. Kill ten men in the street as revenge for one of our deaths and you are simply turning the families and friends of those killed into terrorists themselves. These people may not have cared one way or another, but in blindly lashing out at their loved ones, you give them a reason to care, and a reason to resist our presence there. Random violence and torture against them only makes them angrier, and turns those undecided people against us.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:45:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By GomerPyle:
That violates the priniciples of counter-insurgency. Kill ten men in the street as revenge for one of our deaths and you are simply turning the families and friends of those killed into terrorists themselves. These people may not have cared one way or another, but in blindly lashing out at their loved ones, you give them a reason to care, and a reason to resist our presence there. Random violence and torture against them only makes them angrier, and turns those undecided people against us.

So kill them too.
If they are not enraged that their own neighbors are terrorists and kill innocents then they are as guilty as the terrorists.
Kill them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:46:13 PM EST
Crush your enemies
see them driven before you
Hear the lamatations of thier women

There that would work.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:47:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By DSVET91:
Crush your enemies

There that would work.

Kill the women too.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:48:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By DSVET91:
Crush your enemies

There that would work.

Dude... I love that saying. Conan The Barbarian, wasn't it? Gotta get that one on DVD...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:48:23 PM EST

So kill them too.
If they are not enraged that their own neighbors are terrorists and kill innocents then they are as guilty as the terrorists.
Kill them.

So, when does the killing stop? Eventually you'll kill someone who has relatives here in the states and then you'll have another civil war...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:52:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/11/2004 1:54:19 PM EST by gus]

Originally Posted By CITADELGRAD87:

But, the habit of scanning posts and instantly finding something to pick at is, at times, annoying.

For the record, note that I was not skimming posts. When I replied, the post I qouted was only one of two in the thread.

That said, I advocate only killing our enemy. All of them. Those that aren't our enemies should make that abundantly clear on their own, by their actions. Otherwise, screw'em. A town for an eye might make them settle down a bit. If not, we're not done.. Not just in Iraq either. I know it sounds bad, but these savages won't reason. Their entire stated goal is the destruction of the west. It's them or us.

Edited to add: Yes, I'm glad I'm not in charge too! I wouldn't want that headache for anything!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:52:25 PM EST

So kill them too.
Kill them.

So, when does the killing stop? Eventually you'll kill someone who has relatives here in the states and then you'll have another civil war...

Then offer them the chance to be deported or kill them to.
If they don't wish to be Americans, if they ally themselves to their families over their country, then they are the enemy.
"when does the killing stop" ?? aske the terrorists.
Answer is simple.....The killing will stop when they give up and wish to live in peace or we kill them all.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:54:13 PM EST
Sorry, but that guy was a dumbass, he must have been unarmed and in a war zone. I feel bad for his family, but anyone who goes over there on their own free will to earn money knows or will know the risks. There is a fucking war going on.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:54:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By John9149

Then we can get rid of the limp wristed liberal pussy's that are fucking up this country.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:56:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By akethan:
Sorry, but that guy was a dumbass, he must have been unarmed and in a war zone. I feel bad for his family, but anyone who goes over there on their own free will to earn money knows or will know the risks. There is a fucking war going on.

What?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:01:56 PM EST

If they choose to become terrorists ....... they will/can die also.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:02:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:06:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By wiggy762:
The very same 'culture' that makes the USA the best country in the world prevents us from truly laying waste to a specific group of people.

Make no mistake, our current enemies have studied us for years. They know what we will and will not do, they know how far they can push us and when we will respond, how we will respond (although I think Infantry and Armor to replace a few Tomahawks was quite a shock the them) and how long we will have the stomach for the fight. I am proud of the steadfast course our leaders have followed, President Bush said what he intended to do 2 nights after 9/11 and he has done jsut that. I am sure that OBL, Saddam, the House of Saud, Yasser and a few others were way surprised when the USA began moving heavy divisions into the Iraqi area as these were not the actions of the Clinton Administration and their 'lob a few bombs or missles at them', that will teach them!

With that small adjustment made, I am pretty confident that our enemies are aware that our citizenry does not have the stomach for a drawn-out urban warfare against well armed 'civilian' insurgents. This leaves our forces at a severe disadvantage as the world's popular press is scrutinizing our every move and this scrutiny will always lead to problems here at home. With the vast majority of Americans possesing the intestinal fortitude of a soggy marshmellow, these problems lead directly to the more vocal of our citizenry and elected officials to act the fool. They make poor references to Vietnam, use popular buzz-words, play partisan politics, and generally be pretty stupid.

As a tactic, this thought process by our enemies is quite sound as the American public is pretty gun-shy as far as doing what needs to be done.......UNLESS, the towelheads continue to screw up. The initial outrage over the beheading is rallying the world, Muslims even, and the US public against the radical Islamic extremists is heartwarming as it indicates that a couple more ill concieved attacks against American civilians (in Iraq, here or abroad) will do much to convince many in the USA that extraordinary means are needed to put down these rabid dogs.

Well said!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:08:18 PM EST
DAMN,DAMN DAMN, that pic just make me fuckin BOIL......

I feel for his family, and I hope, no I will do something I normally dont, I PRAY that we take and destroy that whole fuckin place.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:09:51 PM EST

FUCK !!

Dude, that is exactly the kind of people we need in positions of power and influence. Don't you know this is a war? For all the Media assholes and Liberal Democrat, Muslim appologists that keep slamming the Administration over this incident, I would like to say it was not nearly as bad as they keep playing it up to be. It certainly is not as bad as cutting someones head off. These people in the prison are the worst of the bad guys in Iraq. They are the ones who have been killing Americans. They are not in prison for jaywalking.

I agree kill 100 Iraqi's NOW. Kill 100 more the next time an American is killed. Now 100 Iraqi's are not as important to me as 1 American, but I hope that would send a message, like was said before, Don't Fuck With Us.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:20:11 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:25:11 PM EST
What if the situation was reversed? Your brother, friend, whoever fires a shot at an occupying army. He is led into the street and shot along with 99 other people who did the same thing. Who here would say, "Damn, they're serious now, I guess I better act right. Here, take my rifle, I won't need it, anymore. I'll be a good boy and do as you say." No one here would react that way. I would go nuts if someone killed my friends or family. I would be killed eventually, I'm sure, but I would take as many of the assholes with me as possible. Look at it objectively. If the Iraqis were occupying this country, we would all fight back, get more enraged with every reprisal against us, and would refer to ourselves as resistance fighters. We would fight to the death. Nothing would dissuade us, and I don't think anything will dissuade them. I know there is AQ there as well, and that they are not fighting for their literal homeland, but they do feel like they are fighting for their spiritual homeland. Their religion drives them to martyrdom in fighting non-believers, so killing them is just fulfilling their wishes as well as canonizing them. If we try to resolve this situation with killing, then must indeed kill them all - which, by definition is genocide, the very crime our grandfathers fought against. If that is the solution, then we will have to rethink all of our ideals as Americans. Do we take some moral high ground, or do we eliminate an entire race of people? I don't know the answer, but I'm pretty sure it is not as simple as just deciding to kill everyone. I'm angry, too, but this a kneejerk reaction. We are in this situation, and unless we are actually prepared to engage in genocide, we better start figuring out a more viable solution.

Just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:34:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/11/2004 2:36:35 PM EST by Cypher214]

Originally Posted By 1shott:
DAMN,DAMN DAMN, that pic just make me fuckin BOIL......

I feel for his family, and I hope, no I will do something I normally dont, I PRAY that we take and destroy that whole fuckin place.....

Watch the whole video.

Originally Posted By Blackjack272:

What the hell is this... a cliche convention? I never bought goofy sayings like that. Silly words with no basis in reality. An eye for an eye is called REALITY, and the only way to deal with perpetrators of atrocities like this.

What I think... what I HOPE he meant is that you don't wait for your eye to be plucked, you leave your enemy with more blind eyes than you have.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:37:40 PM EST

What if the situation was reversed? Your brother, friend, whoever fires a shot at an occupying army. He is led into the street and shot along with 99 other people who did the same thing. Who here would say, "Damn, they're serious now, I guess I better act right. Here, take my rifle, I won't need it, anymore. I'll be a good boy and do as you say." No one here would react that way. I would go nuts if someone killed my friends or family. I would be killed eventually, I'm sure, but I would take as many of the assholes with me as possible. Look at it objectively. If the Iraqis were occupying this country, we would all fight back, get more enraged with every reprisal against us, and would refer to ourselves as resistance fighters. We would fight to the death. Nothing would dissuade us, and I don't think anything will dissuade them. I know there is AQ there as well, and that they are not fighting for their literal homeland, but they do feel like they are fighting for their spiritual homeland. Their religion drives them to martyrdom in fighting non-believers, so killing them is just fulfilling their wishes as well as canonizing them. If we try to resolve this situation with killing, then must indeed kill them all - which, by definition is genocide, the very crime our grandfathers fought against. If that is the solution, then we will have to rethink all of our ideals as Americans. Do we take some moral high ground, or do we eliminate an entire race of people? I don't know the answer, but I'm pretty sure it is not as simple as just deciding to kill everyone. I'm angry, too, but this a kneejerk reaction. We are in this situation, and unless we are actually prepared to engage in genocide, we better start figuring out a more viable solution.

Just my $0.02.

we're trying to help the iraqis. they should help us help them. "occupying forces" is only used for lack of a better term. we should be known as "the fucking pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" forces, but they're too fucking stupid to realize as much.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:49:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sierra_Hombre:

Just my $0.02.

we're trying to help the iraqis. they should help us help them. "occupying forces" is only used for lack of a better term. we should be known as "the fucking pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" forces, but they're too fucking stupid to realize as much.

Did most Iraqis really want to be helped? I personally don't know, and I really don't believe any of the bull shit I see on the news about the subject. If the Russians had invaded the US in the 80's, it would have been to help their fellow workers overcome their democratic dictators. In their minds they would have been helping us. Since I'm not a communist, I would have disagreed. The Iraqis may not see us as helping. Some of them obviously don't. They may see us a replacing their dictator rather than just removing him. I just don't think this a black and white issue.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:54:59 PM EST
Gomer Pyle, yea that fits.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top