Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 10:29:37 PM EDT
Michael Mooreis an ass.

From FNC:

Michael Moore a 'Total Ass'
Friday, October 15, 2004
By Brit Hume

Total Ass

President Bush's father is denouncing liberal filmmaker Michael Moore (search) as a "total ass, slimeball" whose "lies about my family [are] outrageous."

Former President George H. Bush is specifically referring to Michael Moore's movie "Fahrenheit 9/11," which accuses President Bush of letting alleged ties to the Saudi royal family dictate his decisions.

As for the current presidential race, the former president says it makes him nervous, insisting "A couple more weeks of this stuff, and I'll get [ulcers]."

CW
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I cant argue that statement
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]

I wonder if the bush family can sue moore for lible or something?  I mean this movie wasn't political satire, (which is protected under the constitution)  it was supposedly truthful, which of course it wasn't.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top