Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/19/2006 7:01:22 PM EDT
I'm watching Private Parts on VH1. They "beeped" out "Jesus Christ". Would they beep out "Muhammed" or "Buddha"? No way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:02:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:05:54 PM EDT
Was "Jesus Christ" used as a cuss word? If so, have you ever heard anyone yell, "Oh, Buddha!" or "Aww, Momammed!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:06:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Fly-Navy:
I'm watching Private Parts on VH1. They "beeped" out "Jesus Christ". Would they beep out "Muhammed" or "Buddha"? No way.

Mohamad and Allah are fictional characters of the Koran, Jesus Christ is lord, there’s a big difference
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:07:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Greenhorn:
Was "Jesus Christ" used as a cuss word? If so, have you ever heard anyone yell, "Oh, Buddha!" or "Aww, Momammed!"

No, he said "Please, Jesus Christ..." as he was "praying" to him on the radio.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:07:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hylton:

Originally Posted By Fly-Navy:

Mohamad and Allah are fictional characters of the Koran, Jesus Christ is lord, there’s a big difference

Do you have a point? That doesn't matter one bit for beeping it out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:08:46 PM EDT

Yup. Used as swearing it will get bleeped. Used as a name, it's fine. Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:10:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Airwolf:

Yup. Used as swearing it will get bleeped. Used as a name, it's fine. Nothing to see here.

No, you are wrong. It was not said as a curse word. Read my above post.

Earlier, the word Anti-Christ was said. That wasn't beeped.

I'm not a very religious man, but that's just stupid.
Top Top