Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/22/2001 5:47:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:58:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By Garand_Shooter: anyone got one of these sitting around or know where one is? They are Graphotype machines used to print metal plates from Addressograph systems, obsolete now but I rebuild them for other uses. These are 2 examples, there are other types around. I find a lot in churches.[puke] [img]www.oldgrouch.com/images/a_3502.gif[/img] [img]www.oldgrouch.com/images/6300dtm.gif[/img]
View Quote
HERMES made a ton of these things and still does. A simple search of EBay for hermes engraver will turn up many for sure.
Top Top