Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/25/2016 8:12:42 AM EDT
Or maybe FOX is completely run by the GOPe....... naa, that can't be.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/24/opinions/donald-trump-rise-blame-boehner-setmayer/index.html
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/24/opinions/donald-trump-rise-blame-boehner-setmayer/index.html
View Quote

It's sad the GOPe doesnt get why people are pissed off...
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
This +
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:54:27 AM EDT
[#3]
What's sad is that much of the viewers for both news channels each up the bullshit they feed the masses.

Trump is about Trump. ( Mo Money )
Cruz is about the Constitution ( His past actions have proved that )
Rubio is about his huge fucking ears. ( really, just look at them )

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
so the guy that owns fox is at a hilary fundraiser the other day
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They get it. What's sad is that they've been assimilated and no longer care.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#6]
….The American people voted Republicans back into the majority of both houses of Congress specifically to stand up to President Obama's big-government, progressive agenda……
View Quote

….a lack of action to stop the President's agenda, GOP leaders wheeling and dealing with Obama on budget compromises like the "cromnibus," and their tendency to roll over anytime they are challenged by the President….
View Quote

Yep, they nailed it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Fox and the various other networks as well as the major political parties know exactly why Trump and Bernie are so popular. If they were acknowledge the reason for the popularity they then would have to acknowledge why they are resented. It's better to look ignorant and out of touch then it is to publicly state your self serving BS and deceit.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#8]
all cable news   sucks
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

CNN gets Trump because he's a liberal like them. What's so difficult about not understand why conservatives on Fox don't like a non-conservative.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#10]
While I am no fan of Trump and voted Cruz in the primary, the GOPe, Nation Review, American Spectator (to an extent), Fox, Beck, and ARFCOM anti-Trump brigade; are all about "Why they hate Trump" and "What is wrong with TRUMP".

They should all be focusing on getting their particular candidate to figure out why Trump is so popular.  Once they find that "magic", instead of repeating the same thing 8 times, maybe their guy could actually start APPEALING TO PEOPLE.

Trump is not being a "politician" and Cruz and Rubio (and of course the late Yeb), are being smarmy, compromising, bi-partisan talking, rehashes of everything the GOP has become in the last 20 years.  If Cruz or Rubio really stood up and said, in the words of Dee Snider, "we're not going to take it" from the Democrats anymore; that compromise and bipartisanship has gotten us to this point, more people would support them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
While I am no fan of Trump and voted Cruz in the primary, the GOPe, Nation Review, American Spectator (to an extent), Fox, Beck, and ARFCOM anti-Trump brigade; are all about "Why they hate Trump" and "What is wrong with TRUMP".

They should all be focusing on getting their particular candidate to figure out why Trump is so popular.  Once they find that "magic", instead of repeating the same thing 8 times, maybe their guy could actually start APPEALING TO PEOPLE.

Trump is not being a "politician" and Cruz and Rubio (and of course the late Yeb), are being smarmy, compromising, bi-partisan talking, rehashes of everything the GOP has become in the last 20 years.  If Cruz or Rubio really stood up and said, in the words of Dee Snider, "we're not going to take it" from the Democrats anymore; that compromise and bipartisanship has gotten us to this point, more people would support them.
View Quote

This was my hope also.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fox is owned by a billionaire foreigner globalist who has way too much influence over our country.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:15:39 AM EDT
[#13]
I was watching the NH primaries on CNN. On their panel they had Van Jones, who was the only person to get why Trump was doing well. And he shot the rest of the panel a bit of a 'seriously? are you this stupid?' look when he was explaining it.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Rupert Murdoch hates Trump it is why the FOX attack dogs have been on him since day one.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#15]
The GOP has never been accused of being smart.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Fox gets it just fine,It just doesn't fit the GOP/Fox narrative.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hear he shared a limo with the Clintons on the way to Trump's wedding...
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#18]
I really hate to say it but about the only ones that really "get it" concerning Trump is the RINO Joe Show on MSNBC.

This morning was a prime example when one of the Dem guests whined about the lack of Foreign Policy positions put forth by Trump.

RINO Joe laughed and said when Reagan was asked about what he was going to do about the Soviet Union he simply said "we are going to win and they are going to lose". I thought BS and looked it up....RINO Joe was 100% correct.

Now Trump is no Reagan to be sure but I'm not too concerned about not spelling out in detail to our enemies what a POTUS hopeful is going to do if elected.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was my hope as well when the Trump craze started.   You would think some of the other candidates would figure out why he is so popular and started adopting similar
stances on some issues.   But they keep going on the same old same old which people are tired of.  

Whether Trump would do as he says is another matter but Republican politicians need to take note that what he is saying is popular and they are tired of the inaction of the
Republican majority in both houses.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#20]
What the CNN infobabe doesn't understand is that Trump is a builder, not a destroyer. He is the polar opposite of the Democrats and the GOPe who have been turning this county into an ash heap for much of the past six decades.

We want this country strengthened, not weakened.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fox and the various other networks as well as the major political parties know exactly why Trump and Bernie are so popular. If they were acknowledge the reason for the popularity they then would have to acknowledge why they are resented. It's better to look ignorant and out of touch then it is to publicly state your self serving BS and deceit.
View Quote

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#22]
The GOP went down in 1988 when the Bush family came to power, and it's sucked ever since.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What's sad is that much of the viewers for both news channels each up the bullshit they feed the masses.

View Quote

Cruz is no better than any other politician.

I'm sorry you don't see that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I really hate to say it but about the only ones that really "get it" concerning Trump is the RINO Joe Show on MSNBC.

This morning was a prime example when one of the Dem guests whined about the lack of Foreign Policy positions put forth by Trump.

RINO Joe laughed and said when Reagan was asked about what he was going to do about the Soviet Union he simply said "we are going to win and they are going to lose". I thought BS and looked it up....RINO Joe was 100% correct.

Now Trump is no Reagan to be sure but I'm not too concerned about not spelling out in detail to our enemies what a POTUS hopeful is going to do if elected.
View Quote

When you have a "supporter" like Joe , it's no wonder he "gets it"
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he supports Rubio as he's always going on about how Rubio should be attacking Trump instead of wasting his energy on Cruz.

Either that or he has a death wish for Rubio.....Same thing.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is a donor class crony capitalist. How is that better than a politician?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Trump is a donor class crony capitalist.
How is that better than a politician?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump is a donor class crony capitalist.
How is that better than a politician?

Exactly. Every talks about how Trump can't be bought. That doesn't matter when Trump is one of the ones who usually does the buying.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Rupert Murdoch hates Trump it is why the FOX attack dogs have been on him since day one.
View Quote

And this is why I never trust any one (or three) news sources.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#29]
The media is agenda driven and the Fourth Estate has failed us.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, what's really sad is that so many of these pissed off Republicans who claim to be sick of RINO's are putting all of their support behind the biggest RINO of all time. IMO, this is a real life example of cutting one's nose off to spite their face.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#31]

The day I listen to Dem shills on CNN is the day I check myself into a mental institution.

Correlation does not equal causation.

YMMV

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:18:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Koch Brothers to now support Rubio per the news today. Going to supply him with an advisor.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Trump is popular because he loves the poorly educated and the poorly educated love him. And there is no shortage of poorly educated in this country.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What the CNN infobabe doesn't understand is that Trump is a builder, not a destroyer. He is the polar opposite of the Democrats and the GOPe who have been turning this county into an ash heap for much of the past six decades.

We want this country strengthened, not weakened.
View Quote

while i agree and we may have some issues with him

i believe he will at least try to make America great again if only to line his pockets or keep the money in them worth something.

if the USA tanks everything Trump has spent his life doing is gone and i actually think he wants to see his kids taken care of.

if he keeps up his anti political correctness we may not see much social justice shit passed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#38]
CNN, FOX, pMSNBC, and all the talking heads of the entire MSM have become nothing but an absolute joke.

Anyone paying attention to what any of them have to say is simply wasting his time.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For FUCK'S SAKE.. have you even fucking BOTHERED to look at his voting record?

Yea he's a politician, NO FUCKING SHIT. Name another one in recent history with the voting record for the 2nd amendment and the constitution that he has.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Yea he's a politician, NO FUCKING SHIT. Name another one in recent history with the voting record for the 2nd amendment and the constitution that he has.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No he hasn't.  No he won't.  It doesn't matter.  He loves him some Trump and that is all that matters to him.  You can lead a horse to water and all...

Can't wait for all the intellgent "butt hurt" responses.  

Just another day in bizarro world.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This was my hope also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was my hope also.

I have repeatedly told members here exactly that, in essence that if they spent the time they do trying to raise their own candidate versus trying to tear down the front runner they would have an actual impact on peoples vote..they don't care...all they care about is browbeating everyone with"facts" which in reality turn out to be half truths or just their own OPINION...then they get pissed when you ignore them.....Doesn't matter now, their candidate is pretty much done, and will soon be out of the race al together...sad really, but they earned every bit of their failure...
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I was watching the NH primaries on CNN. On their panel they had Van Jones, who was the only person to get why Trump was doing well. And he shot the rest of the panel a bit of a 'seriously? are you this stupid?' look when he was explaining it.

View Quote

When Van Jones does that, well you know you gots a problem. Because politically that guy is not even from the same planet as normal people.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While Hillary is calling her good friend !YEB! on her cellphone, as Mario Rubio sets in the outer office of !YEB! donors waiting to beg for more money.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Koch Brothers to now support Rubio per the news today. Going to supply him with an advisor.
View Quote

Mario Rubio is officially no longer his own man and a wholly owned bitch of his donors.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is what has convinced me the GOP is dead.   You'd have to be a MORON to not get why Trump is so popular.  MORON.   Even I can clearly see why Trump is so popular,  and I'm not even kinda smart.

So I KNOW some of the folks in the GOP/GOPe know why he's popular,  but they are refusing to make the changes necessary to come more in alignment with the people that elect them.

worse, they won't even ACKNOWLEDGE that his message is resonating. instead they are name calling,  cheating and trashing him.

What I can't figure out is why Cruz hasn't adopted some of this outrage and gone on the tirade like Trump, and messaging to the electorate that he'll be the same as Donald, except he's a true lifelong Conservative.

he has been pandering to the religious base,  when I think they less powerful in the Republican base every year. People care less about religion this year and care about rule of law, fairness and the economy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Yep, they nailed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

….The American people voted Republicans back into the majority of both houses of Congress specifically to stand up to President Obama's big-government, progressive agenda……

….a lack of action to stop the President's agenda, GOP leaders wheeling and dealing with Obama on budget compromises like the "cromnibus," and their tendency to roll over anytime they are challenged by the President….

Yep, they nailed it.
Wow they must be "uneducated" being they understand simple logic. I love uneducated voters...

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

No he hasn't.  No he won't.  It doesn't matter.  He loves him some Trump and that is all that matters to him.  You can lead a horse to water and all...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is any of that going to do to insure that you have a job when we go full open border with mexico and we have what the EU has? Is another true conservative republican going to actually do what he says this time? How many times do you need to be duped before you say enough? Cruz was all for expanding the H1Bs until he figured out it wasn't popular, some of us are finished with the people who would like to replace us.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#48]
"John Boehner, wherever you are, this is all your fault. Mitch McConnell, you're to blame also."

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

CNN gets Trump because he's a liberal like them. What's so difficult about not understand why conservatives on Fox don't like a non-conservative.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conservatives and Fox News in the same sentence?

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This couldn't be said any simpler. It's obvious given the fact that they either don't do the research into his past or they are familiar with it but come up with justification for it and still support him. There's a reason the uneducated are normally not running things but in this instance they are going to choose who's running the country. I can't wait to hear what they say when Trump starts bringing down his democratic hammer once he's in office, if he wins. They'll talk themselves into believing its OK. lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is popular because he loves the poorly educated and the poorly educated love him. And there is no shortage of poorly educated in this country.

This couldn't be said any simpler. It's obvious given the fact that they either don't do the research into his past or they are familiar with it but come up with justification for it and still support him. There's a reason the uneducated are normally not running things but in this instance they are going to choose who's running the country. I can't wait to hear what they say when Trump starts bringing down his democratic hammer once he's in office, if he wins. They'll talk themselves into believing its OK. lol

Not gonna happen

And the justification of Trump over Cruz is the fact as soon as he entered the race he obliterated all of the GOPe candidates, lifting Cruz up with him.

If Trump left now, Rubio would trounce Cruz

The fact is that Cruz is simply not appealable to the majority of voters today in America

Trump is the one that can win the election. Is he a perfect conservative? Nope. But he's not a progressive/PC libtard globalist. He's a nationalist who you can tell actually cares about his country. And he's winning votes and areas that Cruz would never be able to garner.

But don't mind me - I'm just a low-information, uneducated trailer trash fly over country idiot
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top