Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 6:12:50 PM EDT
Went shopping for 4th of July hot dogs.

You guessed it, the official hot dog of the Piccolo family is now Hebrew National kosher hot dogs.

Best I ever ate.

Kosher hot dog is STILL an oxymoron and I see a (non) serious bout of anti semitism coming on.

My present beef with the Jewish Community is that they never told me about the goodness of kosher hot dogs and that it was a conspiracy to keep me eating the kitty litter and floor shavings I've been eating for years!

Here we go again! Another Jewish conspiracy.[:D]

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Just dont cook those hotdogs in the oven.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
ooyjhavey[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My present beef with the Jewish Community is that they never told me about the goodness of kosher hot dogs and that it was a conspiracy to keep me eating the kitty litter and floor shavings I've been eating for years!

.[:D]
View Quote

Poor choice of words.

We all know even kosher hot dogs are petroleum based and have no "beef" in them.

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top