Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 9:17:52 AM EDT
www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/06/MTFH24357_2005-09-06_07-58-27_FOR628617.html

"This man called President Bush has a lot to answer for,"   the former James Bond actor told reporters Saturday. "I don't   know if this man is really taking care of America. This   government has been shameful."
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#1]
They always seem to make these remarks outside of the USA. Thank God he isn't 007 anymore, idiot.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#2]
That he would judge the President's performance on whether or not he feels "this man is really taking care of America" is indicitave of a national problem not unique to Pierce Brosnan.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:21:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't necessarily be quick to lump him in with asshats...

Afterall, he is not an American citizen, and the only coverage he is seeing is what is on our national media (gasp), and international media (double gasp)!

If that is all you had to judge things, considering the blatant Anti-Bush, Anti-American slant of the press, you might make some pretty bad assesments too....

Of course I could be wrong....
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wouldn't necessarily be quick to lump him in with asshats...

Afterall, he is not an American citizen, and the only coverage he is seeing is what is on our national media (gasp), and international media (double gasp)!

If that is all you had to judge things, considering the blatant Anti-Bush, Anti-American slant of the press, you might make some pretty bad assesments too....

Of course I could be wrong....

Yor are wrong... all of the above that is clear to you would be clear to him if he were not a asshat.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They always seem to make these remarks outside of the USA. Thank God he isn't 007 anymore, idiot.....

An elderly Sean Connery is still a better Bond than that Remington Steele Pole up his ass.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#6]
this is not new news,
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

An elderly Sean Connery is still a better Bond than that Remington Steele Pole up his ass.

Amen, he was the best!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top