Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 9:13:17 PM EDT
I just saw that jerkoff RACIST Al Sharpton on Keith Olberman's show. He basically said it was Bush's fault that all these people in N.O. are stranded because Pres. Bush stayed an extra day on vacation at his ranch (He actually left early, Al).

He also said if the same situation happened in a different part of the country where the "racial makeup were different" that the people would be taken care of already. However I don't see his fat ass down there helping or passing out some of his greenbacks.

It's amazing to me how he can turn a NATURAL DISASTER into a racial thing. I feel really bad for those that had to stay behind, especially kids and the elderly, but all those others should have gotten off the gov't. teat long enough to set aside some canned food and water. A lot of those people could have gone a long way to help themselves but didn't heed the warnings. Now those that can't help themselves are suffering because of those that wouldn't help themselves in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:13:54 PM EDT
He can go f himself.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:15:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:15:58 PM EDT by Praetorian55]

Originally Posted By SPTiger:
I just saw that jerkoff RACIST Al Sharpton on Keith Olberman's show. He basically said it was Bush's fault that all these people in N.O. are stranded because Pres. Bush stayed an extra day on vacation at his ranch (He actually left early, Al).

He also said if the same situation happened in a different part of the country where the "racial makeup were different" that the people would be taken care of already. However I don't see his fat ass down there helping or passing out some of his greenbacks.

It's amazing to me how he can turn a NATURAL DISASTER into a racial thing. I feel really bad for those that had to stay behind, especially kids and the elderly, but all those others should have gotten off the gov't. teat long enough to set aside some canned food and water. A lot of those people could have gone a long way to help themselves but didn't heed the warnings. Now those that can't help themselves are suffering because of those that wouldn't help themselves in the first place.

Olberman pissed me off by playing him as a valid voice to listen to. A person like Al Sharpton in any race is a piece of trash. If anyone exploits the poor and maligned it's people like him. He constantly exploits them as an opportunity to gain air time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:15:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:
He can go f himself.

yep!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:15:42 PM EDT

Covering his ass...he knows that evey American is watching "his people" turn into the animals they are on national t.v. he has to say something to excuse their behavior. As usual..it's never the fault of the people, they are never responsible for their actions.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:19:25 PM EDT

It's amazing to me how he can turn a NATURAL DISASTER into a racial thing.

That's His Job
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2005 9:21:28 PM EDT by MachinegunManiac]
Can Rev. Al Dipshi texplain why "his people" are shooting helecopters trying to save them and why the looting has gone so far out of hand? It's the hostilities of some POS's that're preventing evacuation.

Anything for publicity. He regularly defends murderers and rapists too. Anything to take advantage of others' misfortunes for some attention.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:21:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Praetorian55:

Olberman pissed me off by playing him as a valid voice to listen to. A person like Al Sharpton in any race is a piece of trash. If anyone exploits the poor and maligned it's people like him. He constantly exploits them as an opportunity to gain air time.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Like that jackass could really add something worthwhile or offer a logical solution to the problems down there. He is just like Jesse Jackson- an opportunist. He profits on the misery of "his people" and those that follow him are too stupid to see through these assholes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:54:52 PM EDT
Man...the usual suspects (read, dipshits: both of the good Reverends, the DU fucktards, RFK jr., the liberal media, etc.) are up to their antics, as always. They just can't seem to shut their mouths, especially during a national crisis.

It just makes me wish the "Day of Reckoning" would get here much sooner.

Can I have an AMEN on that one?

- PM

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:00:09 PM EDT
I think it's pretty sad that the only times these guys have anything to say is when one of the people they claim to speak for has committed a crime. One would think that even they would eventually realize how pathetic they look.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:00:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:08:50 PM EDT
I have this picture of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, crack cocaine and 100 dollar bills stuffed in their clothes, being kicked out of a helicopter into a mob of their "constituents" in New Orleans by George Bush.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:10:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:11:53 PM EDT
Al Sharpton needs to have his account locked, and a permanent ban after that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:36:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bigscrun:
I am waiting for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to roll up their sleves and pitch in. It sounds like talking out of your ass is all those 2 are good for.

Trust me, it will never happen
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:41:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

Originally Posted By bigscrun:
I am waiting for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to roll up their sleves and pitch in. It sounds like talking out of your ass is all those 2 are good for.

Trust me, it will never happen

Is Jesse Jackson's love child old enough for manual labor yet?

- BG
Top Top