Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 2:49:18 AM EDT
to go fuck himself by voting for Bush.  Actually, vote for which ever candidate you want.  I just hope your voting Repbulican, just my two cents.  Point is, I'm getting really tired for seeing a man with a diaper on his head, broadcasting threats that if we vote for Bush he will consider us his enemy.  NEWSFLASH......that fuckhead attacked us even when a Democrat was in office.  Point is, we are his enemy regardless of the candidate.  He will attack regardless of how you vote.  My suggestion is that you at least consider a candidate willing to fight these cowards on their soil.  Bin Laden, you and your god (Allah) can fuck yourselves.        
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:50:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Who's Bill Landen?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:53:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Oops.  I'm bad...typo.   I'm usually not up at 5:30 am so I guess I'm still waking up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:00:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Will be voting.

Bush Cheney's got the whole family's vote.  Every person of vote age is voting.

Other votes on the ballot:   it's a lock in for the incumbents.  

STATE SENATE (D) Michael Gronstal

STATE HOUSE: (R) Doug Struyk

U.S. SENATE: (R) CHUCK GRASSLEY

U.S. HOUSE:  (R) STEVE KING

That are all graded A by the NRA too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top