BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 6:47:50 AM EDT
from DU

radwriter0555  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-03-06 09:16 AM
Original message
I am deeply disappointed in Bill and Hillary Clinton. I admired these
people for going through what they went through for 10 years. I felt they were good, honorable people who had the interests of all people at heart. I know they care, I know they're compassionate and deeply motivated to do the right thing. I've seen it. I've heard them speak, I've seen their records.

However, thy pretty much could have saved the world from the bush regime. Had these two people, two of the most admired politicians IN THE WORLD and of our time, simply stood and pointed at the bush regime, had they not sat dumb and without critique; had they not sold out, there may not have been a war in Iraq.

I don't blame them solely, I don't. I don't. But I am so disappointed when someone with so much power in their voice, such passion for the work they've done, sits silent for reasons unfathomable.

If at any time in the past 5 years Bill Clinton had been a harsh critic of the bush regime, and his wife too, people would have listened and rallied to their side by the MILLIONS. But Bill never has given our opposition to the invasion of iraq his approval. Instead, he's chosen to side with the bad guy, instead of the will of the people.

We could use a hero right now. We have a few. There are a good number of very brave and well appreciated critics of the bush regime, thank goodness. And know what? They're not dead. They still get elected, they still hold office. Senator Clinton would have been just fine had she spoken against the bush regime.

So why did they sell us out, I have to wonder? Why haven't they had the courage to take a strong, public position against the treason of the bush regime? What do they know that we don't?

See, Bill Clinton was the voice of a generation. He gave us hope for the future. We wanted the world he envisioned. We had common ideals with this man, and suddenly, it all went away?

Can anyone guess what happened? Can anyone explain to me why he chose to side with the bush regime and what he is to gain from it?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:52:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Those people have got to stop dropping acid when they listen to their Dead LPs.

Billster
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
To remain consistent with everything he said about Iraq and Saddam while he was president?

These people are so fucking stupid. History begins with the Bush administration with them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]
All that grammar, spelling, and writing ability... but not a brain cell in the head
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Billster

I disagree; they need to up the LSD sessions, thus  further neutralizing their effectiveness. Legalize it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if Bill plays "Hide The Ceegar" with Hillary...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:19:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I didn't actually bother to read the post.  It's Bill Clinton's fault was enough for me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure even a horn-dog like Bill has higher standards than that!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:26:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Billster

I disagree; they need to up the LSD sessions, thus  further neutralizing their effectiveness. Legalize it.

To heck with LSD.....the hardest drugs possible.  Perhaps a little smack, crack, and oxy coctail smoked until the heart goes ^-^-^-^-^----------------------^--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
from DU

radwriter0555  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-03-06 09:16 AM
Original message

See, Bill Clinton was the voice of a generation. He gave us hope for the future. We wanted the world he envisioned. We had common ideals with this man, and suddenly, it all went away?

Can anyone guess what happened?  

Yea, I can guess.  His party got pwned at the next election.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Where would he hide it?  Behind her Cock?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit that's funny.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:03:17 AM EDT
[#13]
lets blame everything on the clintons, I don't like them anyway, Bush has the right idea and if we don't fight the war over there , you better believe they'll try to bring it to us, lets just pray for our troops and believe in America and what it stands for FREEDOM
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Jeez. How can people be so unbelievably stupid?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unlike other "men" her cock comes off...and is black...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:33:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Billster

Hey, LPs aren't dead! Ask any audiophile.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Billster

Dead LPs = The Grateful Dead.  Sheesh.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:42:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Billster

You missed his joke...sheesh...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Billster

And how do you know it was a joke?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I didn't actually bother to read the post.  It's Bill Clinton's fault was enough for me.

Well, I knew it was utter BS as soon as I read this little doozy:

"I felt they were good, honorable people who had the interests of all people at heart."

What a bunch of retards they are at the DU... I don't think I've heard ANYONE refer to 'ol slick as "honorable" in quite some time - now, how is it someone SO "honorable" came to be impeached and disbarred???!!! Oh, wait a minute - the "rightwing smear machine", right??? I don' think so, Lucy...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Billster

How do you know it wasn't a joke? Shouldn't you be off looking for ppl. saying clips and flash hiders?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Jeez. How can people be so unbelievably stupid?

Simple just take away accountability and reason.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd take Clinton's war in Kosovo over Iraq anytime.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Billster

How do you know it wasn't a joke? Shouldn't you be off looking for ppl. saying clips and flash hiders?

Well, if you are gonna follow me around and post bullshit, why don't you just pucker up and KMA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top