Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2003 5:08:09 AM EDT
I got home from work at about 7:15, red a few post, & now it's time to have a Sam Adams then off to bed for a 7hr stretch of zzzzzzz's.
I bonded a guy out last night for DWI, I took his personal info down, & my sister who works 2 doors down, came over & asked if he was married. Yes he has a wife 22, married for 5 yrs, & 3 kids. My sis says she bonded out the girl he is cheating on his wife with, who was also arrested at the same time. I just don't get some people.[rolleyes] The folks I work with,& for say people like that are good job security. I guess so. Some people are so thoughtless, & stupid that it just makes me fell sad for those they will end up hurting.

Well have a good day, & watch out when you go out in the world, it's a real toilet bowl out there. Be careful where you step.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Sam Adams in the AM...

A true American Breakfast!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:19:16 AM EDT
[#2]
...think I'll join you.  [beer]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:42:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Just remember, it's always noon somewhere![:)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#4]
why did you wait so late? [beer]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I started at 11:00am myself, while having problems with Windows ME (Mistake Edition).

MM419
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#6]
why did you wait so late?
View Quote

ditto

also, you'll have to try light beer with OJ, half and half, i call it a redneck mimosa [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top