Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2015 12:35:59 PM EST
Hey, i've one of these statues in my backyard. Within about twenty yards of my bedroom window, very close in fact.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:37:01 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:38:28 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:39:12 PM EST
Meanwhile, Pope Francis has called on Catholics and Western people in general to refrain from insulting other religions—namely Islam: “It’s normal, it’s normal [violence]. One cannot provoke, one cannot insult other people’s faith, one cannot make fun of faith.”
View Quote

Guess they just did, Your Worshipfulness.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:39:17 PM EST
They are really good at breaking shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:41:38 PM EST
God damned atheists strike again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:42:19 PM EST
Those evil Christians deserve it.

The religion of peace and tolerance is truly the enlightened one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:42:48 PM EST
I'm not Catholic, so will I get the call to go on a rampage or not? Who's in charge of the mailing list?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:43:13 PM EST
Europe appears to be having a bit of a radical Islam problem as of late
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:43:54 PM EST
I'm not Muslim, but I wouldn't destroy a mosque. Respect other people's property. If you can't and are an immigrant, git out!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:44:19 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 12:45:58 PM EST by raven]
Never mind, thinking about it I was wrong.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:44:46 PM EST
Sound like some of the Religion Forum participants here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:44:51 PM EST
Non believers are offended by God.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:45:13 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4v50:
I'm not Muslim, but I wouldn't destroy a mosque. Respect other people's property. If you can't and are an immigrant, git out!
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:46:45 PM EST
Religion of peace is peaceful
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:48:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By paris-dakar:
View Quote
"Catholics are the ebil! EEEEBIIILLLLLLLLLL!"

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:48:47 PM EST
Have we apologized yet?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:49:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 12:52:32 PM EST by AlvinYork]
Riiiiiiight, but everyone in the world is supposed to respect and honor some pedophilic, illiterate, supposedly reformed 6th century desert pirate under the threat that they will die if they don't?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:50:01 PM EST
I call BS.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:50:09 PM EST
Originally Posted By FiveSolas76:
Non believers are offended by God.
View Quote

Or at least a statue of Mary?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:51:55 PM EST
Impossible, Obammy said muzzies are super nice and respectful and only want to be a peaceful religion.

Should I no longer embrace them to my bosom as friends?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:52:02 PM EST
View Quote

They might even call it art.

One thing I found interesting is that Marian devotion exists among Muslims as well (just not these, obviously). I've found that odd since I learned about it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:54:09 PM EST

This.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4v50:

This.

Yep..
Get along or get out
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:56:51 PM EST
Originally Posted By JDC_VA_USMC:
I call BS.
View Quote

me too.smells like bullshit
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:59:53 PM EST
Christians are just like Muslims, they both think there is only One God and they both want everybody to be just like them..
Convert convert convert..
Strength in numbers..
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:06:49 PM EST
Brb, sawing heads off.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:17:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By gman97005:
Christians are just like Muslims, they both think there is only One God and they both want everybody to be just like them..
Strength in numbers..
View Quote

Maybe so, but it is now a question of methods used for conversion, by persuasion or coercion, threats of violence, violence and homicide? While Christians have been violent and will most likely be from time to time in the future it is not a major tenant of their belief system and was never recommended by their spiritual founder.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:19:36 PM EST
I'm guessing they don't have a Coexist sticker on their Vespas.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:23:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By ceetee:
I'm not Catholic, so will I get the call to go on a rampage or not? Who's in charge of the mailing list?
View Quote

If you want in we'll give some official title having to deal with providing pork products to our side. I'll pick you up on the way north.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:26:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 1:26:45 PM EST by Lucifer_Sam]
In Niger they've been burning churches and French businesses b/c of the Charlie hebdo cartoon. Been rioting in Jordan and Pakistan, too. I guess they just need a good lecture on how diversity is strength, then a green card to come over here and enrich us.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/17/niger-protesters-burn-churches-charlie-hebdo-protest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913372/Protesters-clash-police-outside-French-embassy-Pakistan-anger-continues-grow-Charlie-Hebdo-cover-portraying-Mohammad.html

I'm really wondering why the "Je Suis Mohammed" tag hasnt taken off on twitter

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:27:22 PM EST
Good thing that article had pics and links and stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:29:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 1:33:26 PM EST by Jiro]
Originally Posted By gene5:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gene5:
Originally Posted By JDC_VA_USMC:
I call BS.

Strength in numbers..

Okay.... But our method of conversion involves stuff like inviting people over for doughnuts and coffee. Or a seminar at the pub. Or a wine & cheese (emphasis on the wine) talk. We're not massacring towns, raping women, and beheading children.

ETA: Have I ever shared the story of the north African in my favorite mom & pop pizza shop? The pizza shop is run by a very friendly, very devout Lebanese Catholic. Mr. North African took offense to the imagery of Mary on the walls. It was a strange situation, to say the least. I was ready to draw down, I thought the North African ROPer was going to start swinging. This was in the US, by the way. I've also had a Somali parking attendant give me shit on Ash Wednesday.

It's only a matter of time before the scummiest of the ROPers start these low-level shenanigans in the US.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:30:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By GIR-101:
Europe appears to be having a bit of a radical Islam problem as of late
View Quote

They that sow the wind....shall reap the whirlwind.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:38:48 PM EST
Strength in numbers..
View Quote

Im not sure if my sarcasm meter needs to go in for calibration or not.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:40:55 PM EST
I thought after we let the Muslims fuck our president in the ass on Thursday we were all best buds and shit . Turns out muslims are shitty people , I am shocked
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:43:51 PM EST
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

One thing I found interesting is that Marian devotion exists among Muslims as well (just not these, obviously). I've found that odd since I learned about it.
View All Quotes

You don't find it interesting that one of the major Marian visionary sites is called Fatima? Fatima, the daughter of Muhammed. I find it very interesting. I read a story many years ago about an American that was let go from Muslim extremist that captured him, because they found him wearing a Scapular. Not everyone, on every religion is a..... Dick!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:46:32 PM EST
TD;DL

But here is hoping this happened in a Camorra protected area.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:56:24 PM EST
Strength in numbers..
View Quote

Well, muslims don't actively seek converts. They just breed new muslims.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:02:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By skid2041:

You don't find it interesting that one of the major Marian visionary sites is called Fatima? Fatima, the daughter of Muhammed. I find it very interesting. I read a story many years ago about an American that was let go from Muslim extremist that captured him, because they found him wearing a Scapular. Not everyone, on every religion is a..... Dick!
View All Quotes

I know of Our Lady of Fatima, but I had never looked into whether that had anything to do with that particular Fatima (through who, apparently, multiple Islamic royals are related to multiple European royal households; they address each other as cousin sometimes).
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:05:07 PM EST
Seems like they want a Bigger fight.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:09:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 2:10:12 PM EST by AlvinYork]

I know of Our Lady of Fatima, but I had never looked into whether that had anything to do with that particular Fatima (through who, apparently, multiple Islamic royals are related to multiple European royal households; they address each other as cousin sometimes).
View All Quotes

The name of the town and parish evolved from the Arabic name Fatima (Arabic: ????? Fa?imah), the name of a Moorish princess and, ultimately, of the daughter of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad. Per wiki

figures considering the history of the Iberian peninsula.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:10:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By bruzz123:
Hey, i've one of these statues in my backyard. Within about twenty yards of my bedroom window, very close in fact.

View Quote

Holy shit, man. Glad you're ok.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:22:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By callgood:

View All Quotes
Meanwhile, Pope Francis has called on Catholics and Western people in general to refrain from insulting other religions—namely Islam: “It’s normal, it’s normal [violence]. One cannot provoke, one cannot insult other people’s faith, one cannot make fun of faith.”

Guess we know which "one" he meant.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:24:56 PM EST
give them an inch and they will take a mile
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:25:27 PM EST
More news stories from obscure blogs please.

FWD FWD FWD

That picture is taken from other articles as well (Google images,) but it goes well with the tone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:26:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 2:30:27 PM EST by BSmith79]
More news stories from obscure blogs please.

FWD FWD FWD

That picture is taken from other articles as well (Google images,) but it goes well with the tone.

Same picture used in other articles:

In another blog post from 2014:

http://traditiocatholica.blogspot.com/2014_09_01_archive.html

In another story here:

http://ivarfjeld.com/2012/01/13/mob-destroyed-catholic-statue-in-rome/
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:27:39 PM EST
You are overlooking the artistic expression involved. I think an N.E.A. grant may in order.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:28:11 PM EST
Fucking savages.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:29:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:
Riiiiiiight, but everyone in the world is supposed to respect and honor some pedophilic, illiterate, supposedly reformed 6th century desert pirate under the threat that they will die if they don't?
View Quote

I find it incredibly hard to believe it was Muslims attacking Mary. That just doesn't make sense
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:31:05 PM EST
Originally Posted By Lucifer_Sam:
In Niger they've been burning churches and French businesses b/c of the Charlie hebdo cartoon. Been rioting in Jordan and Pakistan, too. I guess they just need a good lecture on how diversity is strength, then a green card to come over here and enrich us.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/17/niger-protesters-burn-churches-charlie-hebdo-protest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913372/Protesters-clash-police-outside-French-embassy-Pakistan-anger-continues-grow-Charlie-Hebdo-cover-portraying-Mohammad.html

I'm really wondering why the "Je Suis Mohammed" tag hasnt taken off on twitter

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/16/24C1C16000000578-0-image-a-7_1421416272211.jpg

View Quote

No no, we have been told it is only a small minority that are assholes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:31:48 PM EST

View All Quotes

You must turn the other cheek my son
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top