Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2007 1:19:41 AM EST
I have lurked hear for more than a year. I could never become a member because I did not have a non aynonomous email adress and either I am too stupid to use outlook or there was a problem with it (hopefully the latter). Regardless I perservered and got a friends help and now I am here!

I am likely preaching to the choir, but of all the gunforums I have been on this is the best hands down. I look forward to contributing to the richness of this forum.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 1:23:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By AEBROOKS:
I have lurked hear for more than a year. I could never become a member because I did not have a non aynonomous email adress and either I am too stupid to use outlook or there was a problem with it (hopefully the latter). Regardless I perservered and got a friends help and now I am here!

I am likely preaching to the choir, but of all the gunforums I have been on this is the best hands down. I look forward to contributing to the richness of this forum.

Welcome aboard, now if you grab a team membership you can check out the team forum. BOTD (babe of the day) is not only allowed but encouraged.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:29:59 AM EST
welcome AEBROOKS

how many ar's do you have ?

will a 75 grain bullet stablize in a 1/12 twist bbl ?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:33:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By cruze5:
welcome AEBROOKS

how many ar's do you have ?

will a 75 grain bullet stablize in a 1/12 twist bbl ?

Pay cruze5 no mind. Welcome to ARFCOM.

Now, what gun was used in the movie HEAT?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:37:50 AM EST
Welcome can you please tell me what 86+1 equals. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:40:27 AM EST
come one now we don't want to get the guys account locked. he just got it setup

Top Top