Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 8:25:46 PM EDT
This is the same thing Hitler did in his final days. Hitler tried to get all of the young to fight cause the older troops were dead or out of action. Hope it's the same situation here.

www.drudgereport.com

Bin Laden Deputy Purportedly Seeks Strikes

Oct 1, 8:57 AM (ET)

By TAREK AL-ISSAWI

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) - An audio tape purportedly released by Osama bin Laden's deputy calls for attacks on U.S. and British interests everywhere, according to a broadcast Friday by Al-Jazeera television.

The Arab station said the speaker on the tape was Ayman al-Zawahri, an Egyptian-born surgeon and the closest aide to al-Qaida terrorist group leader.

It was not immediately possible to verify the authenticity of the recording.

The speaker on the latest tape calls on Muslims "not to wait any longer, otherwise, we will be devoured, one country after the other," according to Al-Jazeera.

"The youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now and learn a lesson from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya."

In addition to the United States and Britain, al-Zawahri singled out Australia, France, Poland, Norway, South Korea and Japan, saying they had all participated in occupying Afghanistan, Iraq or Chechnya and gave Israel the "means of survival."

An Al-Jazeera producer said the tape was "supposedly received today," by usual means, which he refused to discuss. The station showed almost four minutes in two clips of a longer recording, and, as usual, was not planning to broadcast the tape in full.

The last message purportedly from al-Zawahri surfaced last month just prior to the third anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. In that videotape, a bearded al-Zawahri proclaimed the United States will be defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The CIA determined with a high degree of confidence that the speaker in the previous message was al-Zawahri.

The U.S. government has offered up to $25 million for information leading to his killing or capture.

(Corrects in 1st graf that the call was for attacks on interests, sted forces; ADDS details; ADDS byline.)

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
They've got al-Qerri bringing up the rear.  The torch has been passed to a new generation.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Kinda hard to pick up a chick to reproduce when you shoot half, starve the other half, destroy your own water and electricity, and blow up hospitals.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They've got al-Qerri bringing up the rear.  The torch has been passed to a new generation.

"al-Queer" bringing up the rear?

Fuck, what do they promise those guys? Seventy-two virgin boys?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I think many Muslims are growing tired of fellow Muslims' terror tactics. Especially since many Muslims are being killed in these bombings and such.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Almost done?  It will never be done.  These savages have been doing this kind of shit since Mohammed climbed off of his child bride and started writing propaganda down to fool ignorant knuckle draggers into thinking he is the Wizard of Oz and God all rolled up into one pedophile package.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Almost done?  It will never be done.  These savages have been doing this kind of shit since Mohammed climbed off of his child bride and started writing propaganda down to fool ignorant knuckle draggers into thinking he is the Wizard of Oz and God all rolled up into one pedophile package.

I agree. If you must live according to the Quran, why not blow yourself up?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Dear Mr.  Ayman al-Zawahri, Egyptian-born surgeon and the closest aide to al-Qaida terrorist group leader,

Here's to hoping you die last so you can see how many of your pig humping minions are slaughtered by following your suicidal calls.

P.S.  Living in a cave for 3 years sucks, huh?

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

IBTL?

And well said

- BG
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Great posts!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:48:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:49:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Well, that's one way to put it.........
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:51:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

My first IBTL.

+1 on your content, though...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Lock or not---ROFLMAO!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:58:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

......Ding!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:58:37 AM EDT
[#15]
You cant lock a topic for factual statements

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Agreed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:22:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Al Quaeda calls for increased attacks as Bruce Springsteen kicks off tour to "Vote for Change".  Coincidence or Plan?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:26:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Dupe from yesterday… but misses out the very significant part of the message……

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=279941

"Al-Zawahri mobilises youth
01/10/2004 16:36  - (SA)  

Dubai - An audio tape purportedly released by Osama bin Laden's deputy urges young Muslims to get organized and go after the United States and its allies, according to comments aired on Friday by Al-Jazeera TV.

The station said the speaker on the tape was Ayman al-Zawahri, the closest aide to al-Qaeda leader bin Laden.

It was the second message purportedly from al-Zawahri to surface in less than a month.

It was not immediately possible to verify the authenticity of the recording, or determine how recently it had been taped from the segments aired.

Leaders not 'invincible'

The voice sounded like past recordings of al-Zawahri, but it also made an unusual reference to the possibility al-Qaeda's top leaders are not be invincible.

"You, youth of Islam, this is our message," he said.

"If we die or are detained, continue the path after us, and don't betray God and his prophet, and don't knowingly betray the trust."

The speaker's words came more quickly and energetically, sounding in general more upbeat than previous tapes believed to be from al-Zawahri.

"The interests of the Americans, British, Australians, French, Polish, Norwegians, South Korean and Japanese are spread everywhere," the speaker said.

"We must not wait more ... or we will be devoured one country after the other," the speaker said.

"The youth must not wait for anyone and must begin resisting from now, and take experience and lessons from Iraq and Afghanistan and Chechnya," the speaker said.

It said the countries cited had taken part in occupying Afghanistan or Iraq or Chechnya and gave Israel "means of survival".

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:33:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I like

Bumper sticker?

Jihad. Savages playing commando, since Mohammed climbed off of his child bride and started writing propaganda down to fool ignorant knuckle draggers into thinking he is the Wizard of Oz and God all rolled up into one pedophile package.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

SGatr15

Oh really? what rock have YOU been hiding under?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Oh really? what rock have YOU been hiding under?

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:50:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I think many Muslims are growing tired of fellow Muslims' terror tactics. Especially since many Muslims are being killed in these bombings and such.

Good point, any rational person Muslim or whatever -- just wants to have a comfortable life.

Constant strife and killings is insane.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:57:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Thanks for the new tag line.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:02:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Nuke the bastards.

I vote to turn the Middle East into a glass lined parking lot.

Reform Islam, or have it shot out from under you!

FUCK THEM ALL, LET'S TAKE THE OIL!

GASOLINE; $1.00 PER TANKFUL!

DEATH TO THE TERRORISTS !!!!!

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:06:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Factual statement. Agreed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL?

And well said

- BG

[NMSight/] +1[ /NMSight]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:16:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Jihad:

Savages playing commando since Mohammed climbed off of his child bride and started writing propaganda down to fool ignorant knuckle draggers into thinking he is the Wizard of Oz and God all rolled up into one pedophile package.

Another t-shirt? I could see doing a run of 50-100 of these for the ARFCOM brotherhood.

And I agree this will never end. I think we are doing the right thing in Iraq but it is also breeding a whole buch of these rotton little savages, baby killers, and the like. Who would bomb their own coutrymen? Its nuts over there and I an sure glad to be bring my children up in the USA.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:20:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for the accolades.  It was the pills talking.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#29]
This is not done by a long shot....that is why Kerry's claim that the battle is in Afghanistan is so God damn stupid.

This is a global war - against many groups

AlQ
Hammas
Hezbola
Chechens
Abu Saif
Shining Path (SL)
FARC
PLO
Anarchists
Communists
Nazis
etc
etc
etc

Splinter groups are numerous and the cell structure is designed specifically for these sorts of campaigns. We are in this for likely the remainder of our lives and we can only hope to cripple their organizations for our kids' sake.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Factual statement. Agreed.

Not quite. big mo was illiterate.  The Koran was written decades after his death by those who had listened to his sermons.
otherwise, carry on.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:06:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Very true.  Very sad.  This wound will not stop bleeding as long as the sun rises & sets.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Wow, always tried my best to put it into words but never got it exactly right.  I think you got it perfectly.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:06:08 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Jihad:

Savages playing commando since Mohammed climbed off of his child bride and started writing propaganda down to fool ignorant knuckle draggers into thinking he is the Wizard of Oz and God all rolled up into one pedophile package.

Another t-shirt? I could see doing a run of 50-100 of these for the ARFCOM brotherhood.

And I agree this will never end. I think we are doing the right thing in Iraq but it is also breeding a whole buch of these rotton little savages, baby killers, and the like. Who would bomb their own coutrymen? Its nuts over there and I an sure glad to be bring my children up in the USA.

I'd buy one of those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top