Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/9/2007 5:58:40 PM EST
It really ticks me off when me and a girl(any of them)are relaxing and she asks me out of the blue "What are you thinking about?" Thats when the gears in my head really start to crank. I can't tell her I was,

A: Wondering about the cost of a Remington 870 with Wilson Combat sights and Surefire pump

B: Thinking about how I'd like to Donkey punch her while sticking it in her pooper and taking pics.

C: Pondering the true Genius of the AK-47

D:Thinking about a threesome with her and her mom

No, I have to quickly fabricate some bullshit profound meaning of life shit off the top of my head so I can keep up the ruse that I'm not a complete self-centered prick. The next time I'm gonna just go with "B" and see what happens.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:01:57 PM EST
I know. I usually tell her the ol, "oh, nothin". But, that only goes so far. Maybe I should just start telling her the truth. "Oh, I was just thinking how I could put that new PKM on the credit card without you knowing... Any suggestions?"
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:03:23 PM EST
Eh sounds like you do alright.

You can still go w/ B....just be like

You seriously wanna know what I'm thinking? She says...yes. You say...getting you naked and fucking you like no tomorrow.

The donkey punch might be a bit extreme...but the pics (more often then not girls like taking pics of themselves especially in the nude or in sex acts.)
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:03:36 PM EST
Tell her to shut up. Then donkey punch her and proceed as normal.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:05:38 PM EST
D sounds better.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:07:21 PM EST
Tell her you were thinking about SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:09:12 PM EST
Any of those seem like logical responses to that question.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:12:22 PM EST
Regardless of the distraction/perversion roiling in your head, the correct answer to that question is, "I'm thinking about how much I love you."

I learned that through trial and much error.

Colonel Hurtz
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:19:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By rainman:
D sounds better.

+1

She probably wouldn't ask me that anymore
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:57:05 PM EST
I had a wife once that always asked me that. One day while driving on slick roads at 30mph she had to ask while in the middle of no where, "what are you thinking". Well without thinking I said, " Wishing I had left you home". We didn't talk for the rest of the day. Helped her pack 6 months later. If they don't want to know they shouldn't ask. Now that I am older and wiser I do what they do and just lie. Makes the day much brighter.
Top Top