Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 2:25:30 AM EDT
"Yellow Boxes of Annoyance" are now back on the road.

Damn kids.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:25:46 AM EDT
[#1]
They've been on the road since Aug 8th around here. Old hat by now.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#2]
School starts today here, too.

I don't even know if there are school buses around here. I guess there must be, but I never see or hear 'em. I've gotten too used to the city buses, so I never hear anything with a diesel engine.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:32:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:13:29 AM EDT
[#4]
The annoyance starts today in my town. The first bus passed my house at 0730. That said the House Frau's dropping their rug-rats off or picking them up at the local elementary school does more to mess traffic up in my area than the school buses do.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:18:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

They've been annoying me since the 23rd of August 'round here.

Miami has been the same.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:22:00 AM EDT
[#6]

My sub is across the street from the biggest high school in my city. That picture above is me every morning trying to make it out of my sub.

The parents avoid the lights, they turn into the sub and then do a 180 to try and make it in. Between the kids, the annoying ass parents and the busses, I go through 2-3 ammo can's every morning.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top