Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2001 9:57:19 PM EDT
From the Providence Sunday Journal page A11  and The Associated Press.  

Most Islamic-school students in U.S. side with Muslims.

If this is true, then this is really a war between the United States and most of Islam, including the ones living in the United States.

Sorry I can not post a link but the article is only in the print version of the paper.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 1:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
You are surprised? This is the end all and be all of their lives.

Remember, we're all americans, blah, blah , blah.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 2:17:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, but we have to be Tolerant!  There seems to be an attempt to draw some sort of distinction between the "terrorists" and the "Muslims".  The difference is a mystery to me.

If those "Muslim" students agree with the Bin Ladin crowd, give them a one way ride on a C-17 to Afghan land.

It is going to require another mass death incident to shock this population out of the "I'm alright, your alright" mode.  The enemy is still among us, not everyone realizes it yet.[IMG]http://www.ukobservers.net/cwm/ups/kiss_my_ass/mad.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 10/22/2001 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top