Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 9:54:59 AM EDT
Yay!

I'm giving up alot of perks, and a fair amount of pay, but I got a new job! No more night shift, no more weekends. Holidays off.

And most importantly....GOOD MANAGEMENT WITH A GOOD FUTURE!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Sometimes good management is worth alot. Congrats!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Best wishes!

I had an interview last friday and 1 this coming friday. Hopefully more money and no more snow duty. Plenty of college girls too.

Danny
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Join the club!

Congratulations!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sometimes good management is worth alot. Congrats!

I've heard alot of good about the guys who run the group I'm going to.
They have...19 (I think) people now and want to slate up to 40 or 50. They also are a new group to the compnay for a new product, so I'm basically getting in on the ground floor of the whole show.

While its going to be a bit tight starting off due to the lesser pay rate (Lost shift diff moving from nights to days) I think in the long run it will be far better then my current position. I've been less the impressed and overall pretty much unhappy with my current group.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top