Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 10:36:21 PM EDT
And guess what? I have been sitting here all night and all alone. Guess what I am going to be doing tomorrow night? The same damn thing. Next weekend? The same damn thing. Guess what I will be doing in one month? The same damn thing only with one big bonus. I will be unemployed. What in the hell did I do to deserve this???
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Miss Cleo. She has all the answers, mon.

Maybe thats what I should do.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Do what Troy said.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay Imbro..........lets work on this one.

You are obviously not gay cause you whine about not having a woman all the time so that gets that outta the way on the womenz issues.

Are you grotesquely ugly?

Enourmously huge?

Do you have warts on your schnauzz?

In my younger years if a girl was not drop dead stacked from the first flo up then she didn't pass muster with me.

So, I did and I dated only the hotties.

Hotties are generally very lame and limited in almost every other worthy capacity. Generally...but not always.

That was proven over and over and over to me time after time.

Finally I realised that it is relationship that matters.  Looks are very secondary for a successful connection.

I see happy people all the time that are as ugly as shit on a stick and they look really okay.

Heck, freak night at Wal-Mart proves that seriously jacked up people really do have a life.  And, from the looks of the little kiddies runnin around they get lots of tang too.

So, maybe you have your ideals and or sights set too high or just misprioritized perhaps along the womenz thing.

Look for personality and compatability not just screwability.

Heck, for all I know you could look like Tom Selleck............I'm just stabbing in the dark her ya know.

Get off your ass and put yourself where the people are.

Get involved with some group..........no not the satanists or the rainbow packers but some good group that does things that appeal to you.

Thats all I can tell you right now.

You are up to you cuase no one else gives a happy crap.

Look for love and you'll find it........look for misery and you'll probably end up with one of you feet cut off being bathed from a bed pan.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
So, whats the answer Imbrog, weight, warts, or just personality [shy]? Got any friends? If ya do can't they set you up. Friends have sisters, cousins, wives with sisters, cousins, neices. You don't have to be in love. And don't fall in love with the first one who porks ya, either.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Call Miss Cleo. She has all the answers, mon.
View Quote

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!

As I was reading that a fucking commercial for her was on!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Hang in there dude...

Mrs. Right will sneak up on you and bite you in the ass...

When you don't expect it...

Don't try so hard...

It will happen...

"GOD works in mysterious ways"
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:13:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I feel your pain, my friend. Don't let these heartless bastards on this board get you down.

I'm sending Hillary over to give you much needed comfort.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#9]
wow, when do you have time to shoot?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:19:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Get some sleep - and tomorrow - head out to your local Mall - the Ninjas will straighten
you out  [:p]

[URL]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=22851[/URL]

[IMG]http://www.theguyshome.homestead.com/files/mattCombat.jpg[/IMG]

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:19:24 PM EDT
[#11]
do what I do ... Work all nite, sleep all day...
                    [|)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya it is easy for you all to say "just go out". Everywhere I go I get stared at with pure contempt.  I know people make nasty comments when I am around.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:35:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Imbroglio-- tell us more about yourself. Is it self esteem thats a problem? Ya know, every pot has a lid. Nobody can be that hideous.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can not tell us only part of your story and continue to expect our resolutions to your problems.

Give.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:39:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Imbrog, are you this guy? No wonder the hotties give you dirty looks.

[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1327583&a=9868377&p=48741437[/img]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:41:50 PM EDT
[#16]
There's always plenty-o-love for you at the local  whor...  er-uh ...
"massage" parlor....[sex][sex][sex]
[sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex]

I think they even take credit cards...[:)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:16:21 AM EDT
[#18]
I am pretty new here, but even I can see Imbroglio is spiraling into a blue funk( just read how  negative his posts are lately.) Dude, I can totally relate to the whole "woe is me Im gonna die a lonely old man" phase. I once lost my job( business folded), my car(engine blew up), and my girlfriend( I'm moving in with my sister 100miles away) all in 8 days. I was arrested( for carrying an ASP baton, charges were dropped cuz it's not actually illegal) and f**kin' FBI called my house cuz when I was arrested the cops found "survival gear, camoflauge, and Anti-Government propoganda" in my truck. I'll tel you whole story some other time but the moral of this ramble is that it gets better. Don't let the blues drag you down. We need you, as a friend and fellow patriot.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:19:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Imbrog----are you asleep at your monitor?  Wake up and answer. You might miss me hit 250 posts tonight.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Well, this is it. Imbroglio, I'll use your topic to hit senior status.

I feel like a pean in the presence of one with so many posts.

Please get back to us. And don't do anything foolish.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:29:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Give me $25,000 so I can get plastic surgery.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:32:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Hey, are a just pulling are chain? Ya got zits, get clearsil. And stop pick'in at them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:39:05 AM EDT
[#24]
I made oatmeal molassess cookies.
People at work liked them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:58:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:59:16 AM EDT
[#26]
What's the deal dude? You can't be that fucked up loooking. Besides that if you are then you can meet some fucked up looking chick and she should appeal to you. That said here's my advice. Start tomorrow.
First decide where you are going. Get all cleaned up and put on some nice clothes that fit the environment you'll be in. That should be easy since you'll be going somewhere you like.(Hint:this place serves liquor)Shave your face so your not all scruffy and make sure you smell good. When your clean and smell good and look slick, you are more attractive to the girls. Plus you'll feel better about yourself because you know you look good.
When you(or you and your friend) get where your going have a damn drink(or even have 6 or 7). It will boost your confidence and it will take your negative and cynical edge off.
Find a girl thats in your class and go say hello. It isn't that hard. Your just taking life way to serious man. You need to lighten up. If you live near Branson Mo. drop me an email, I'll take you out to where all the girlies are.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:00:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Yep.  Nothing attracts the ladies like sitting on the internet, wallowing in self-pity.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:03:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Give me $25,000 so I can get plastic surgery.
View Quote

Will that cover the boob implants?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:05:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Just trolling for more posts - to make
Senior nenber :):
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:09:07 AM EDT
[#30]

Just trolling for more posts - to make
Senior nenber[ :):]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:01:27 AM EDT
[#31]
FIRST!

Slap yourself, snap out of it!!

SECOND

Post you pic, we'll critique and make suggestions. Really!!
Take the heat, we'll help.

THIRD

Women don't like a guy who wallows in his own sorrow.

FOURTH

Everything come and goes, there will be another job later. I was out of work once for a YEAR and A HALF!! You'll be o.k., maybe not at your best, but o.k.!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top