Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2007 11:45:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2007 11:45:32 AM EDT by skebe]
...it was stolen...(again)!

After reading a few D leaning sites & reading the comments, it seems to me that anything other than total D victory (control of House, Senate, & Prez), it's all got to be some kind of UBAR KONSIPRACY. (Spelled with a K so you know, it's really, REALLY UBAR-Global.)

Is this simply a case of "they haven't had a turn in a while so they deserve it" mentality?

If I could only, unread some of those comments....
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:46:22 AM EDT
Cold links?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:47:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By skebe:
...it was stolen...(again)!

After reading a few D leaning sites & reading the comments, it seems to me that anything other than total D victory (control of House, Senate, & Prez), it's all got to be some kind of UBAR KONSIPRACY. (Spelled with a K so you know, it's really, REALLY UBAR-Global.)

Is this simply a case of "they haven't had a turn in a while so they deserve it" mentality?

If I could only, unread some of those comments....

Dim-wit-craps are fun to watch. Unfortunately some of them get off their couch and vote.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:48:19 AM EDT
So same old stories as the past 7years.

I guess it saves time if all you have to do is change the date and a couple names on the story and rerun it.

Stinky, lazy, liberal, hippies
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:48:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2007 12:01:46 PM EDT by civprod]
Shouldn't they at least wait for the election before they start to claim that the election was stolen?

It is such an UBAR KONSPIRACY that the conspiracy had the democrats win control of Congress last elections. I don't have any clue how this could possibly fit into any conspiracy, but it would have to be part of it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:48:37 AM EDT
Yes, all elections are fixed! That is the reason the Repub's lost in 2006.

The Dems need to realize they aren't running against the current Bush administration.

I think the Dems candidates are just as weak as the Republican ones. I think 2008 will be another close one.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:50:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SS109:

The Dems need to realize they aren't running against the current Bush administration.

I think the Dems candidates are just as weak as the Republican ones. I think 2008 will be another close one.
It will be close, but hopefully we come out on top.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:50:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SS109:

What's even more amusing is to see a party who has an 11% approval rating in Congress expect to retain control...

I don't think the 1993-94 Congress was even that bad...
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:50:44 AM EDT
In all honesty it seems to me that, as far as politics go, the average R is far more mature than the average D.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:55:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By civprod:
Shouldn't you at least wait for the election before you start to claim that the election was stolen?

It is such an UBAR KONSPIRACY that the conspiracy had the democrats win control of Congress last elections. I don't have any clue how this could possibly fit into any conspiracy, but it would have to be part of it.

I don't think anything was stolen at all. All I was saying is that the D opinions I've read say they have been.

=)
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:01:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By skebe:

Originally Posted By civprod:
Shouldn't you at least wait for the election before you start to claim that the election was stolen?

I don't think anything was stolen at all. All I was saying is that the D opinions I've read say they have been.

=)

Sorry, I didn't mean you at all skebe. By "you" I was referring to the people who are already claiming the election was stolen if it does not come out there way. Sorry for the confusion.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:02:44 PM EDT
Well if the hilldog wins, I'm overthrowing the mexican gov't and declaring myself king for life.

Shouldnt be too hard as all the mexicans will come north for their handouts
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:04:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Texaspyro21:
Well if the hilldog wins, I'm overthrowing the mexican gov't and declaring myself king for life.

Shouldnt be too hard as all the mexicans will come north for their handouts

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:56:26 PM EDT
If you want to blow a libs mind, just tell him that since President Bush wasn't really elected in 2000, he could run again in '08.

Top Top