Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 3:29:56 PM EDT
Just saw on FNC there are about to be several 9/11 movies to be released. Everything from Flight 93 to a story about a couple of Port Authority workers. Looks like a total of 4 or so movies.

I'm concerned it will be a lib fest and dishonor so many.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I'm concerned it will be a lib fest and dishonor so many.

Of course it will. You don't actually think they'll make a GOOD movie about it, do you?

Leftist assholes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as it's not any of this "the towers were blowed up by govt agents" crap... I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but this "911 was automated planes / the Pentagon was hit by a Good Humor truck out of Langley" horseshit is getting to be a bit old.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:33:53 PM EDT
[#3]
definitely a bad thing. I think everybody remembers what happened (I know I always will). I saw it on the news that day and see it on the news every year since then, I don't need to watch a movie based on some guy's opinion of it (especially someone like Sean Penn or Alec Baldwin).
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As long as it's not any of this "the towers were blowed up by govt agents" crap... I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but this "911 was automated planes / the Pentagon was hit by a Good Humor truck out of Langley" horseshit is getting to be a bit old.

I heard the fellow who gave us "JFK", Oliver Stone, is working on one of the 9/11 Movies, for real.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0469641/

Nicolas Cage will be the star .. I am not kidding.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Hollywood has announced a WAVE of war movies, directed by and starring all the top stars.
(The usual suspects).

ALL of these announced movies have an anti-war, anti-America, anti-Bush "message".

Due to the current attitudes of the Great Unwashed, the usual anti-soldier messages will be toned down until the press is successful in turning opinion against the war, where upon spitting on soldiers and calling them "baby Killers" will once again be acceptable.

Until then, soldiers will be portrayed as uneducated, stupid, "I only joined because I couldn't find a job" dupes being used as cannon fodder by Bush, Haliburton, and the sinister Jewish Zionists.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard the fellow who gave us "JFK", Oliver Stone, is working on one of the 9/11 Movies, for real.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0469641/

Nicolas Cage will be the star .. I am not kidding.

I've got a copy of that script incoming from a friend.  I won't be able to share any details but I'm curious to see how it's going to look.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks All Bad to me. The storylines, the individuals involved. It's ALL LLLiberal crap.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Looks All Bad to me. The storylines, the individuals involved. It's ALL LLLiberal crap.

Well.. if  they made ALLL CCCConsirtive crap, think it would make any money?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well.. if  they made ALLL CCCConsirtive crap, think it would make any money?

Couldn't care less. I spit on most Libertarians / Buchananites, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top