Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2004 8:57:32 AM EDT
This is an awesome modification for longrange bombing missions using relatively light aircraft.
Say good by to the Iranian Reactors.

Israeli Weapons f-16I page

Perfect for the delivery of these:

To Syria, Iran, Egypt, and Libya
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont see a main gun in the second pic, I wonder if they even yanked that for more fuel
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#2]
High performance airplane, but damn, did they ugly up a clean and sleek design.  Even worse than the humpbacked A4 Skyhawks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Whats contained in the spine of that aircraft?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Whats contained in the spine of that aircraft?

Fuel and avionics most likely.  Could even be empty space for future upgrades.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#7]
On the spine, I would guess, would be avionics/targeting packages.

I like the conformal fuel tanks on the fuse..ala FAST packs on the Eagles...

Look out Iran....I predict a 90% of it raining Paveways and a 100% chance of fallout...

Those Israelis know how to improve a weapons platform....
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I see what could pass for fuel bladders on the sides of the fuselage. That may also be what the spine is for. Or the spine could contain ECM equipment for all I know. This F-16I also looks to be a two-seater model. I guess we could think of it as a poor man's F-15E. But a damn fine substitute none-the-less!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#10]
It is fuggly...looks riced out

But it's cool they can conitnue to make an older design more and more effective.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#11]

.......removable conformal fuel tanks (CFTs) have been added along the fuselage and above the wing roots, freeing-up underwing hard points for additional armaments. The F-16I has an unrefueled combat strike radius well in excess of 500 miles. The extended flight range allows Israeli forces to attack targets well within Iran and Libya without having to refuel. In addition, the cockpit of the F-16I has been expanded to provide for the addition of an onboard weapons officer situated behind the pilot. It has a 820 non-refueling radius of operation.

WAY COOL!

Over Wing conformal fuel tanks?..............COOL!

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#12]
The Isreali F16I has ALL the toys you could ask for and then some……

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER AND GROUND ATTACK AIRCRAFT, ISRAEL

The F-16I Soufa ("Storm") is a modified variant of the F-16D Block 50 and 52 fighter and ground attack aircraft, with the avionics and weapons systems capability modified to meet the requirements of the Israeli Air Force. Israel ordered 50 F-16I aircraft in 2001 and signed the agreement for an optional additional 52 aircraft in September 2001. The Israeli Air Force has selected the F16I in a two-seat configuration only.

The production program, Peace Marble V, is the fifth acquisition of F-16s and will increase the number of Israeli Air Force F-16 aircraft to 362, giving the IAF the largest fleet of F-16 fighters apart from the USA.

The F16I Soufa made its maiden flight in December 2003. The first two aircraft were delivered to the IAF at the Ramon Air Base, in February 2004. Deliveries will be completed at a rate of about two per month over four years, with final delivery in 2008.

There is a significant level of airframe co-production and avionics component production in Israel for the Soufa and for other variants of the F-16. IAI and Cyclone Aviation Products Ltd in Carmiel manufacture the ventral fins, rudders, horizontal stabilisers and engine access doors. The aircraft are assembled at the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics facility in Fort Worth, Texas.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER DESIGN

The F-16I is fitted with a pair of removable conformal fuel tanks provided by IAI. The conformal fuel tanks (CFT), holding 450 US gallons of extra fuel, are mounted on both sides of the upper fuselage. The very low drag configuration CFTs have a very small effect on the aircraft's agility, handling quality and flight limits. The use of the conformal tanks increases the aircraft's mission range and combat endurance.

The fitting of conformal tanks makes the two wing inner store stations normally used for external tanks (stations 6 and 4, each rated at 4,500lb capacity) available for weapon carriage, doubling the aircraft's air-to-ground weapons capacity.

The F16I is fitted with a dorsal avionics compartment. The first version produced with the dorsal compartment was the Israeli two-seat Block 30 F-16D aircraft, produced in the late 1980s. The large dorsal compartment extends from the rear of the cockpit to the fin and houses additional avionics systems, chaff and flare dispensers and the aircraft's in-flight refuelling receptacle.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER COCKPIT

The front cockpit is for the pilot and the rear cockpit is configured for the weapons systems operator or, with the change of a single switch, for a pilot instructor.

The Elbit Dash IV Display and Sight Helmet System enables the pilot to aim the weapon by looking the target. Dash IV shortens the lock-on procedure time for engagements. The helmet measures the pilot's line of sight to the target so the sensors, avionics and weapons are slaved to the target. Dash IV improves situation awareness by helping the pilots to visually detect targets at high angles off the nose of the aircraft, providing critical information in any direction the pilot looks.

The Soufa is fitted with a wide angle head up display from Elop and high definition (120ppi) 5in x 7in colour multi-function displays supplied by Elbit. Other new features include a colour moving map display, digital video recording equipment, cockpit lighting and external strip lighting compatible with night vision goggles and a high capacity data transfer set.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER AVIONICS

The Soufa has an advanced avionics suite including general avionics computer, colour display processors and interfaces all produced by Elbit Systems.

The communications systems include a Rafael UHF/VHF radio and an HF radio, Elta satellite communications and an IAI integrated tactical video data link.

The navigation system includes a combined ring laser gyro inertial navigation system and global positioning system (RLGINS/GPS) and a digital terrain system. Rafael developed the algorithms for the digital terrain system.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER WEAPON SYSTEMS

Elbit is supplying the aircraft's central mission computer, the signal processing unit for the displays and the stores management systems. RADA Electronics Industries in Netanya, Israel, and Smiths Aerospace, USA, have developed the aircraft's data acquisition system with an advanced digital data server and data recording system. Israel Military Industries supplies most of the weapons pylons and racks and the external fuel tanks.

The mission data and video is downloaded to a ground debriefing station provided by RADA. The system has potential for three-dimensional, multi-aircraft mission creation.

The Rafael Litening II targeting and navigation pod is equipped with a third generation forward looking infrared (FLIR), charge-coupled device (CCD) television, laser spot tracker and rangefinder and infrared marker. The system enables the pilot to detect, identify, acquire and track ground targets for the delivery of conventional and precision guided weapons, such as laser guided or GPS guided bombs.

The aircraft is also equipped with the Lockheed Martin LANTIRN navigation pod which provides night navigation and all-weather automatic terrain following.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER AIR-TO-AIR MISSILES

The air-to-air missiles will be the short range Python 4 and Python 5 and the short range to beyond visual range radar-guided Derby, both supplied by Rafael.

The all-weather Derby has an active radar seeker, look down / shoot down capability, lock on before or after launch, and programmable electronic counter countermeasures (ECCM). The lock on before launch mode is deployed for tight dogfights.

The F16I will be equipped with the Rafael Python 5 air-to-air missile when development has been completed. The Python 5 is capable of lock on after launch and uses imaging infrared guidance. The new seeker uses a dual wavelength focal plane array and is equipped with robust infrared counter countermeasures capability.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER AIR-TO-GROUND SYSTEMS

The air-to-surface weapons are carried on the two pairs of inboard underwing stations and include anti-ship missiles, anti-radiation missiles, laser guided bombs, GPS guided bombs and Israeli Military Industries (IMI) runway attack munitions. The F-16 aircraft has been used in carriage trials of IMI's STAR-1 anti-radiation weapon which is in the development phase.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER COUNTERMEASURES

The electronic warfare suite, being supplied by Elisra, includes radar warning receivers, missile approach warners and jamming systems, including the Elisra SPS 3000 self-protection jammer which is installed in the large spine. The chaff and flare dispenser is supplied by Rokar.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER RADAR

The aircraft has the Northrop Grumman AN/APG-68(V)9 multi-mode radar, which has five times the processing speed and ten times the memory capacity of the previous APG-68 radars on the F-16. Elta is involved in the co-production of the radar.

The modes of operation include high resolution synthetic aperture (SAR) ground mapping and terrain following. The radar provides autonomous, all-weather, stand-off precision weapon delivery. Air-to-air modes include range while search, air combat mode, multiple target track while scan, cluster resolution, single target tracking and target illumination pulse Doppler tracking. The radar increases the air-to-air detection range by 30% compared to earlier generation systems.

F-16I SOUFA FIGHTER ENGINES

The Soufa is powered by the Pratt and Whitney F100-PW-229 Increased Performance Engine (IPE). This new, more powerful engine allows the aircraft a maximum take-off weight of 23,582kg. The aircraft is also fitted with heavyweight landing gear.

www.airforce-technology.com/projects/f-16i/
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's actually a more advanced and sophisticated model than any F-16 that our own Air Force has in its inventory.

That's not saying much - the UAE F-16 varient is a MUCH MUCH more sophisticated air craft than F-16s in the US Inventory.

The Air Force declined to buy the upgrades, but the UAE requested them in their F-16 purchase (which the Air Force tried to block).
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#14]
While I have no doubt that their modifications make a big difference....

Ours look better!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Oh, and I still say the experimental "cranked arrow" version of the F16 was one incredibly cool machine.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's actually a more advanced and sophisticated model than any F-16 that our own Air Force has in its inventory.

That's not saying much - the UAE F-16 varient is a MUCH MUCH more sophisticated air craft than F-16s in the US Inventory.

The Air Force declined to buy the upgrades, but the UAE requested them in their F-16 purchase (which the Air Force tried to block).

Yeah, but a sophisticated F-16..............is still less capable than an F-15 C/E or an F-22..........

Plus didn't most of the Suadi pilots call in sick when Kuwait was attacked.......... That don't happen here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Still only has one engine.

Can you say lawn dart.

Sorry, guess you can tell I live near Luke AFB. There for a time they were losing one a month.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#18]
I wish that we would have given a few of these to the Israelis back in the mid 90's when we started taking our F-111 fleet out of service:

They had good range, a helluva capacity and were good planes. The Israelis could have beefed up the avionics and modernized them if they had wanted. I've long felt the F-111 would still be a top notch airplane to this day if we had given it a few upgrades.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Geeze,The Israeli's posses over 350 F-16's alone...

How many total combat aircraft do they have?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey the Arabs make some pretty sophisticated aircraft too.

Oh wait a minute, they don't.  They bring in foreigners to do any technical work.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I understood that the IDF was offered F111's and considered it a affront.

They wanted, and may still want, Strike Eagle.  Especally if they can get them with F119's in them.

They are not fond of the Raptor either.  Although they may change their minds after they see it actually used.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The I model is a very, VERY capable machine.   Note the conformal fuel tanks on the upper sides of the fuselage.    And that dorsal spine structure is for extra avionics....which Lockheed doesn't install!   Those specialized Israeli electronics are a close secret and are designed, manufactured, and installed in Israel.

Probably our design but not put in our inventory.  Most likely they swiped it from Lockheed.  Not the first time either.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Come on all you nay-sayers!  I think it looks awsome!   F-16 RULE!  I love the old symbol of american air superiority even in its new paint.    

Let's hope they put it to good use!  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#24]
It's just the new Block 52 F-16. The US uses them too. Brand new variant designed for longer ranges, as the saddles and improved spine all contain fuel bladders. Avionics get better and smaller, which requires less space, so there are no avionics in the spine.

Chaff and flare have to have somewhere to come out. They are mounted on the underside of the aircraft, on either side of the vertical stabilizer (tail).

SSgt Lapp's .02, former F-16 AGE driver, and current AGE instructor.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Another great ol' plane no longer in service that would be capable of such a mission:

These have the range and payload to take care of any problems that develop in Iran. Granted, they are older and not stealthy, but with Israeli F-15's flying top cover and Wild Weasels blazing a path, these could get it done, certainly as far as payload goes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#27]
They also have an F-15I that has extra payload and longer range.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#28]
It still bugs me to see a beautiful airframe like what we've seen with someone eles's colors on them.  

Thank god when we see a F22, we know it's got the stars and bars.  And we are the only bad ass mofo on the block with them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Dang, that Israeli F-15I in the above photo, with it's camo paint job and gray nose looks a bit like a Russian SU-27 Flanker! At least as far as paint scheme goes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

LOTS…Listed here…

www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/israel/iaf-equipment.htm

Andy
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#31]
And for the 'experts who think Israel cannot reach Iran……

"The 25 F-15Is operational since 1999 [and the 100 F-16Is] were procured first and foremost to deal with the Iranian threat. In August 2003 the Israeli Air Force demonstrated the strategic capability to strike far-off targets such as Iran [which is 1,300 kilometers away], by flying three F-15 jets to Poland 1,600 nautical miles away. After they celebrated that country's air force's 85th birthday, on their return trip, the IAF warplanes staged a fly-past over the Auschwitz death camp. "

Nuff said……

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#32]
I know an IDF guy who told me that everything the buy from us, they upgrade in one way or another.

maybe we send them the stripped down models or something, but I doubt it (unless it has something to do with advanced avionics or radar technologies)

Either way, I think the Israelis are a very ingenious lot, fight-wise.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOTS…Listed here…

www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/israel/iaf-equipment.htm

Andy

WOW!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I understood that the IDF was offered F111's and considered it a affront.

They wanted, and may still want, Strike Eagle.  Especally if they can get them with F119's in them.

They already have Strike Eagles...

Boeing’s (formerly McDonnell Douglas) F-15E Strike Eagle entered service with the IDF/Heyl Ha’Avir (Israeli Air Force) in January of 1998 and was designated the F-15I Ra’am (Thunder). The F-15E Strike Eagle is the ground attack variant of the F-15 air superiority fighter, capable of attacking targets day or night, and in all weather conditions. The F-15I serves alongside the F-15C, which has seen considerable combat since introduction into the Heyl Ha’Avir in 1976.

Israel has bought F-15A, B, and D aircraft from USAF inventories and is currently obtaining an air-to-ground version called the F-15I. The two seat F-15I, known as the Thunder in Israel, incorporates new and unique weapons, avionics, electronic warfare, and communications capabilities that make it one of the most advanced F-15s. Israel finalized its decision to purchase 25 F-15Is in November 1995. The F-15I, like the US Air Force's F-15E Strike Eagle, is a dual-role fighter that combines long-range interdiction with the Eagle's air superiority capabilities. All aircraft are to be configured with either the F100-PW-229 or F110-GE-129 engines by direct commercial sale; Night Vision Goggle compatible cockpits; an Elbit display and sight helmet (DASH) system; conformal fuel tanks; and the capability to employ the AIM-120, AIM-7, AIM-9, and a wide variety of air-to-surface munitions.

F-15 production, which began in 1972, was extended into 1999 by orders F-151 aircraft for Israel. Israel selected the F-15I in January, 1994 after evaluating a variety of aircraft to meet its defense needs. The government of Israel initially ordered 25 F-15I Thunders, powered by two Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-229 low bypass turbofan engine. This foreign military sale was valued at $1.76 billion dollars. The Israeli Air Force received the first two of 25 F-15I aircraft in January 1998. On 22 September 1998 the US Department of Defense announced the sale to the Government of Israel of 30 F-15I aircraft; 30 AN/APG-70 or AN/APG-63(V)1 radar; and 30 each LANTIRN navigation and targeting pods. Associated support equipment, software development/integration, spares and repair parts, flight test instrumentation, publications and technical documentation, personnel training and training equipment, US Government and contractor technical and logistics personnel services, and other related requirements to ensure full program supportability will also be provided. The estimated cost was $2.5 billion.

Though externally the Ra’am looks similar to its USAF counterpart, there are some differences, mainly in the electronic countermeasures gear and the exhaust nozzles. The Ra’am has a counterbalance on the port vertical stabilizer instead of the AN/ALQ-128 EWWS (Electronic Warfare Warning System) antenna found on USAF Strike Eagles. The Ra’am uses two AN/ALQ-135B band 3 antennas, one mounted vertically (starboard side) and one horizontally (port side). These are located on the end of the tail booms. They are distinguished by their chiseled ends, unlike the original AN/ALQ-135 antenna, which is round and located on the port tail boom of USAF Eagles. The Ra’am utilizes extra chaff/flare dispensers mounted in the bottom side of the tail booms. Unlike USAF Eagles, the Ra’am still use engine actuator covers (turkey feathers) on their afterburner cans. The U.S. Air Force removed them because of cost and nozzle maintenance, though curiously, USAF F-16s still have their actuator covers installed. Israeli Strike Eagles and some USAF Eagles based in Europe use CFT air scoops. These scoops provide extra cooling to the engines.

The 25 F-15Is operational since 1999 [and the 100 F-16Is] were procured first and foremost to deal with the Iranian threat. In August 2003 the Israeli Air Force demonstrated the strategic capability to strike far-off targets such as Iran [which is 1,300 kilometers away], by flying three F-15 jets to Poland 1,600 nautical miles away. After they celebrated that country's air force's 85th birthday, on their return trip, the IAF warplanes staged a fly-past over the Auschwitz death camp.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
It's just the new Block 52 F-16. The US uses them too. Brand new variant designed for longer ranges, as the saddles and improved spine all contain fuel bladders. Avionics get better and smaller, which requires less space, so there are no avionics in the spine.

Chaff and flare have to have somewhere to come out. They are mounted on the underside of the aircraft, on either side of the vertical stabilizer (tail).

SSgt Lapp's .02, former F-16 AGE driver, and current AGE instructor.

While it is based on the Block 52 it has considerably enhanced home grown electronics. Your comment about there being no avionics in the dorsal spine is incorrect… it contains the indigenous Elrisa SPS 3000 Electronic warfare suite, additional  chaff & flare dispensers and the refueling recepticle

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#36]
I like this quote from Shaul Mofaz, Israel's Defense Minister, on the unvieling of the Aircraft

"I look at the baby and it's strong and impressive -- and I hope it will make peace."

Andy
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I like this quote from Shaul Mofaz, Israel's Defense Minister, on the unvieling of the Aircraft

"I look at the baby and it's strong and impressive -- and I hope it will make peace."

Andy

Or make those that want war rest in pieces.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Israel is a small country, only a few minutes wide, in fighter terms. They may be too small to use the Raptor. By the time a Mig crosses into Israeli airspace, it's already at point blank range for a Raptor, well inside it's firing envelope and no longer at a disadvantage. Stealth technology doesn't mean a thing when you can eyeball the plane.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:45:52 AM EDT
[#39]
I have no doubt Israel would attack Iran if threatened.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#40]
They upgraded the F-4's avionics suite a while back, still flying those I believe.  

Don't forget, the enemy also has AA weapon systems upgrade programs!  

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
They upgraded the F-4's avionics suite a while back, still flying those I believe.  

70 left in the inventory… called 'Kurnass'… 'Sledghammer' in Israeli service

Andy
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Fuckers its starting to look like a Mirage!

+1

And everyone should look into the F-15i as well. THOSE they already have. The F-16i is just being purchases / rolled out.
Israel ALREADY has hardware capable of pummeling the Iranian Nuke program. 100% likelihood they will within the next 12mos, before the Iranian Reactor goes 'hot'.

The USA should do it. The Israelis HAVE to.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

70 left in the inventory… called 'Kurnass'… 'Sledghammer' in Israeli service

Andy

As strange as it sounds, IMI got a huge contract from, of all people, Turkey to upgrade their Phantom fleet.  Turkey now operates the world's largest Phantom force.  Israel has moved theirs to training/reserve and I think the Luftwaffe has retired the last of theirs (and sold them to Turkey for spares, if I'm not mistaken).
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I wish that we would have given a few of these to the Israelis back in the mid 90's when we started taking our F-111 fleet out of service:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/GeeDeeTee/military/F-111.jpg

They had good range, a helluva capacity and were good planes. The Israelis could have beefed up the avionics and modernized them if they had wanted. I've long felt the F-111 would still be a top notch airplane to this day if we had given it a few upgrades.

We stil have them in service but are replacing them with F35s.  They are too costly to maintain and their airframes are getting too old.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
They are not fond of the Raptor either.  Although they may change their minds after they see it actually used.

No point in having Raptors. Israel is about the size of New Hampshire. It's only 200mi long. At supercruise, it would only take ~18mins to fly the length of the country. And at the narrowest point, less than ONE minute.
They could however use something stealthy that doesn't cost $200M a copy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#47]
cool.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:27:54 PM EDT
[#48]
If anyone lives out in the DFW area you can go to the factory and see them on their check flights / delivery flights near the end of the month.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:09:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#50]
I wonder what the IAF would do if they were offered A10s.

Kharn
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top