Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 7:13:28 AM EDT
hamptonroads.cox.net/cci/newsnational/national?_mode=view&_state=maximized&view=article&id=D8G65D7G0

Israeli Aircraft Blows Up Car Carrying Two Islamic Jihad Militants, Killing Two Palestinians  
03-06-2006 10:34 AM

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip --  Israeli aircraft on Monday fired a missile into a car carrying Islamic Jihad militants, killing two Palestinians and wounding seven, Palestinian doctors and witnesses said.

One of those killed apparently was a field operative of Islamic Jihad, hospital officials said. An angry mob gathered outside Gaza City's Shifa Hospital, where the bodies were taken.

The car was traveling when the explosion went off, witnesses said.

Its been a shitting monday morning so I though I would post some good news.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:14:45 AM EDT
[#1]
And when they get the new hellfires, they can do it for half the price.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:15:28 AM EDT
[#2]
made my morning
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:29:06 AM EDT
[#3]
The bad news is 7 were only wounded.....

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:31:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#5]
God Bless the Israelis!

HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top