Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 3/16/2006 1:22:12 PM EDT
I'm so sick of these Israeli LEECHES...we GIVE them billions in FREE weapons, aid and what do they do? Spy on us, sell our weapons technology to the North Koreans. Its time to pull the plug on these ingrates. Let them deal with the arabs WITHOUT U.S. TAXPAYER PAID weapons and dollars. Remember the USS Liberty!! Intentionally fired on and sunk by Israel killing scores of U.S. sailors!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Oh this will be good.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Right.  Let's just let the Arabs kill most of them, and push the rest into the sea.

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#3]
This will go 6 pages and flameout.

Btw, we'll never forsake Israel and we shouldn't.

HH
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh this will be good.

Lock on page 2
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]
If Israel kills terrorists, then I like Israel.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

HH

ISRAEL SUCKS-----
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#7]
The day we turn our backs on Israel, is the beginning of the end for America.

FREE

Quoted:
I'm so sick of these Israeli LEECHES...we GIVE them billions in FREE weapons, aid and what do they do? Spy on us, sell our weapons technology to the North Koreans. Its time to pull the plug on these ingrates. Let them deal with the arabs WITHOUT U.S. TAXPAYER PAID weapons and dollars. Remember the USS Liberty!! Intentionally fired on and sunk by Israel killing scores of U.S. sailors!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

ISRAEL SUCKS-----

I'm guessing 7th, maybe 8th grade?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
That was an intelligent response.  Good job.

HH
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Mr. Eric(the)Hun...

... please call your office.

Paging Mr. Hun.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

ISRAEL SUCKS-----

How could anyone counter that point? Game, set, match. You win, and we can all stop posting in this stupid thread now.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Do alittle research into how they obtained their urnamium...fucking scum
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The day we turn our backs on Israel, is the beginning of the end the BEST DAY for America.

FIXT for ya.......
Israel---Americas enemy

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

HH
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, what he said... Isreal sux...

... we should turn Isreal loose. Untie their hands from their backs and let them beat the hell out of the terrorists in the middle east and straighen the bastards up. Let them send in a couple of F-16's to "dismantle" Iran's nuclear program.

Isreal sux?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Oh, I can see where this is going to end.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#18]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jew?

No.

Muslim?

HH
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

FREE

+1  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:32:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Nazi?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#21]
1GunnerHogan1 The best thing about your posts in this thread is that you consistently spell "Israel" correctly. Bravo!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

HH

Give me some reasons why please ?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

www.israelmilitary.com/images/thumbnails/bigimg36659.jpg

The UAE kill terrorists, it isn't an exclusive club.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Quoted:
The day we turn our backs on Israel, is the beginning of the end the BEST DAY for America.

FIXT for ya.......
Israel---Americas enemy

Fixed again, I'm pretty sure he had it right the first time...

Would you care to argue your points intelligently, or would you just prefer to lose the debate by default due to a severe lack of supporting evidence and an extensive use of hyperbole?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
we'll never forsake Israel and we shouldn't.

Why?
Is it because Israel is the enemy of our enemy?  You know, enemy of my enemy is my allie kind of thing?  Or is there something more for this attachment?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Wow, you pretty much showed us all what type of person you really are with just one word.  Amazing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

It's nice when trolls just go ahead and out themselves.  Saves us a lot of work.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

Go read your Bible.  God shows favor and showers blessings upon the countries that befriend Israel, and I think that's the only reason we're a country right now.  Look at what's ultimately happened to those in the past that have persecuted them....they've all been wiped out eventually and will be in the future.

YMMV

HH
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Wow, you pretty much showed us all what type of person you really are with just one word.  Amazing.

Just like the people who say "HH", "88" etc every time someone dares point out something bad darling little Israel did?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Oh this will be good.

Yep where the hells my popcorn LOL
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FREE

+1  

lol so i guess America wasnt much before big brother israel came around in 1948 huh? We dont need that shithole they need us..
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

Go read your Bible.  God shows favor and showers blessing upon the countries that befriend Israel, and I think that's the only reason we're a country right now.  Look at what's ultimately happened to those in the past that have persecuted them....they've all been wiped out eventually and will be in the future.

YMMV

HH

The bible, ok my fault - I should have said valid reasons.

I feel Israel is out for themselves, always have been always will, do they help us, yes when it helps them.

I feel we should respond in kind, thats all.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Israel: Killing Islamofascist terrorists since 1947.

I would really like to see some evidence supporting the point of the original poster rather than he and his cohorts demanding that we disprove his point.  That's not the way a debate works...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

88?

WOW, these threads bring all the 88's out
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I would really like to see some evidence supporting the point of the original poster rather than he and his cohorts demanding that we disprove his point.  That's not the way a debate works...

In fact it can work that way.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Bill Clinton sold secrets to the Chinese - I don't like Bill Clinton.
Israel sold our secrets to the Chinese - ___________________ (Fill in the blank)
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In fact it can work that way.

In elementary school I guess.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Just like the people who say "HH", "88" etc every time someone dares point out something bad darling little Israel did?

I think he put in HH because of his user title, not to call him a nazi.  Also, If you can't see how his response was obviously inappropriate, than no amount of explaining by me will help.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bill Clinton sold secrets to the Chinese - I don't like Bill Clinton.
Israel sold our secrets to the Chinese - ___________________ (Fill in the blank)

Wait a second...that would mean judging and holding accountable based on actions.  That's crazy-talk!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I'm sick of 'em too damnit!  Especially since 9-11, when they flew planes into..oh wait that wasn't them.

Well I'm still sick of 'em with their racist, muslim hatin' Sharia law lovin'......oh wait, they're the only democracy in the middle east, and although they formed as a Jewish state, 20% of the population's muslim with more freedoms than any where in the middle east.

I'm still sick of 'em because we give 'em money and military supplies........oh shit I forgot, collectively we give more arms and money to arab muslim states than we do to Israel.

OK, I don't care, those bastards have to go because they're always startin' wars........like all the times the population of 4 million's been attacked with the fervor and resources of 200 million jew hatin' muslim arabs.

Well I still don't like 'em because the Torah says to kill the Christian Infidel..or is that the Koran, damn I'm gettin' old.

Look how the ingrateful bastards acted during the first gulf war.....oh I forgot, because the United States asked, they took 39 scud missle hits without retaliating.

Oh well.......they sell arms to China, just like the USA under Bill Clinton.  Yeah, thats why I don't like 'em because JUST LIKE US THEY DEAL WITH COMMUNIST CHINA!!!!!!
Boo to Israel!!!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#43]
wang, this is a restricted thread so don't tell em you're jewish...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#44]
I think we need to cut off foreign aid to all countries PERIOD. Israel's aid should certainly be cut off since they turn around and sell the shit we give them to other potential adversarial countries.

Before some ignorant moron spouts off an 88 or HH about me, I could care less what race they are. It matters not. They are practically white to me. The fact is they have betrayed our trust and continue to do so.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:46:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

HH=Hail Hitler?

hmm. We should really just fuckin nuke the shit out of the middle east im just sick of them. My world issues teacher goes we can't do that you ignorent red neck and I told her to shut the fuck up you liberal bitch. I was suspended for the last 2 days.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

I think he put in HH because of his user title, not to call him a nazi.  Also, If you can't see how his response was obviously inappropriate, than no amount of explaining by me will help.  

No, I know Husker always signs like that.  I'm just saying people always bust out the 88 card when Israel comes up and that's BS.

His comment was bad though, I'm not saying it was ok.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#47]
The 's need to make up their mind.  Are the Israelis/Jews a) leeches or b)wealthy elitists.

Sorry but you guys always confuse me. Is it clearly defined somewhere, or is it used to fit your particular bitch/complaint.

Clarification would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:48:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Israel - showing terrorism works, since 1947.
You do realize the Israelis blew up hotels, and used terrorist tactics to drive the Brits out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

No, I know Husker always signs like that.  I'm just saying people always bust out the 88 card when Israel comes up and that's BS.

His comment was bad though, I'm not saying it was ok.

True, true.  Just part of the internet chat phenomena.  Always accuse your opponent of being the extreme of whichever side he/she is debating.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#50]
IBTL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top