Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 7:42:09 PM EDT
Ok people here are my thoughts.
Are most of you tired of hearing in the news from the people of New Orleans how the government should have done this or done that and that they should have been there sooner and on, and on, and on..

I'm sick and tired of hearing this crap. Isn't it time the people of this great country stand up and do THEIR part in protecting and providing for their loved ones and themselves. Let me explain. I live in a state that has tornados, floods and severe winters. I know this and guess what, I'm prepared for these possible emergencies. I didn't sit on my ass waiting for the government to come to my aid when I lost power for a week and a half last winter when it was minus 0 and my house was getting mighty cold. No, I was prepared ahead of time. I live in a zone known as tornado alley here in Ohio. I have have lived through several tornados and I know some day the F4 or possibly the F5 is coming and is really going to make things miserable. But guess what, I'm prepared. Now I sit and watch the tube and I see all these unprepared SHEEPLE waitng for help and hollering because it isn't there. But these are the same people who just a few weeks or months bfore the hurricane hit, were sitting in a bar and drinking and smoking and didn't have a care in the world. Instead of using their money to get prepared with even the basics, they pissed their time away and now we, those who are prepared and ready are the bad guys. I'm a Sheriff's Deputy and I'm telling you fellow arfcomer's BE PREPARED because I can't be everywhere to help you when the times get tough. You all need to PROVIDE for and PROTECT you loved ones. There isn't an officer in this state who would disagree with me. When the times do get tough, and believe me they are coming, PLEASE BE PREPARED.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are most of you tired of hearing in the news from the people of New Orleans how the government should have done this or done that and that they should have been there sooner and on, and on, and on..

I'm sick and tired of hearing this crap. Isn't it time the people of this great country stand up and do THEIR part in protecting and providing for their loved ones and themselves. Let me explain. I live in a state that has tornados, floods and severe winters. I know this and guess what, I'm prepared for these possible emergencies. I didn't sit on my ass waiting for the government to come to my aid when I lost power for a week and a half last winter when it was minus 0 and my house was getting mighty cold. No, I was prepared ahead of time. I live in a zone known as tornado alley here in Ohio. I have have lived through several tornados and I know some day the F4 or possibly the F5 is coming and is really going to make things miserable. But guess what, I'm prepared. Now I sit and watch the tube and I see all these unprepared SHEEPLE waitng for help and hollering because it isn't there. But these are the same people who just a few weeks or months bfore the hurricane hit, were sitting in a bar and drinking and smoking and didn't have a care in the world. Instead of using their money to get prepared with even the basics, they pissed their time away and now we, those who are prepared and ready are the bad guys. I'm a Sheriff's Deputy and I'm telling you fellow arfcomer's BE PREPARED because I can't be everywhere to help you when the times get tough. You all need to PROVIDE for and PROTECT you loved ones. There isn't an officer in this state who would disagree with me. When the times do get tough, and believe me they are coming, PLEASE BE PREPARED.

Paragraphs are your friend....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:46:02 PM EDT
[#2]
A large majority of those interviewed are the most ungrateful  fucktards I have ever seen.

It's one large section 8 soupbowl of shit .

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Paragraphs are your friend....

Quoting a lack of paragraphs in its entire content is not our friend.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
How can it be minus 0?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's one large section 8 soupbowl of shit .

That's a beautiful quote, man...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top