Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 4:30:31 AM EDT
[url]www.subcontinent.com/sapra/terrorism/terrorism20001029a.html[/url]

This is a link to a good read. This is from an Indian publication, so they have an axe to grind regarding Pakistan. However, they make a compelling case, stating the Pakistani military and secret service is aligned with the Taliban.

Also, who would have thunk it, but John Dvorak of PcMag fame has some non-PC thoughts concerning the terrorist situation. He also provides links to some good articles, one of which was been taken down since his article was published. It was a web site detailing a plan for Islamic world domination.

[url]www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s%253D1876%2526a%253D14867,00.asp[/url]

Dvorak states:

Once you get into this material—and there is plenty—you begin to understand the incredible complexities of the Middle East and its odd politics. You also begin to understand that it wasn't just the U.S. Intelligence agencies that failed us, but the U.S. news media as well. We get nothing from the media but bland pap and Hollywood reports. If you want to read excellent coverage of the New York attack and its aftermath, you must go to the London Times, the Daily Telegraph, or the Times of India. All are on the Web. Even Pravda has better coverage of some aspects of the current situation. A Pakistani paper reported Tuesday that 25 warships from Britain, France, and the U.S.A. were parked off the coast. The U.S. media has reported nothing about that. The British papers have numerous reports coming straight out of Peshawar and Islamabad. American reporters are asking bland questions at orchestrated press conferences. You know the drill.

Worse, there is seldom any analysis in the U.S. media of the underlying movement behind a lot of the current tribulation: Islamism. There are people in a fringe group of the Muslim community, dubbed Islamists, who literally want to take over the entire world and turn it into a Muslim empire, ruled by clerics. No Muslim will deny that these people exist or that they are making a lot of noise. Unfortunately, our news media thinks it might offend the average middle-class Muslim if this group is even discussed. (Discuss it, I say, and discuss it with a Muslim.) Why is it that most people don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and are afraid to say anything? The media plays along, and so it just keeps the public in the dark. One last point about the Islamists: There are many of them in America. What do we do about them? Ignore them, I guess.
View Quote

Finally, after reading all of the above it appears there truly is a war against the west in progress. Our support of Israel, or course, is a large part of it. But that matters only to the average "Joe" Muslim. Behind the scenes is a global holy war led by individuals who's appetite will not be satiated until Islamic world domination is realized.

It is not enough to bring Bin Laden to justice. He and his ilk must be exterminated on all fronts. Sorry if that is not PC.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I think we're wise to the Pakistan situation.
Right now, I believe, we're diplomatically manipulating any and all Muslim countries (AND Israel).
With victory is our only goal.

There's probably a hundred guys sitting in a room somewhere in Virginia, whose sole purpose is to keep an eye on a live feed of those Paki nuke-sites.
When the first Islamic militant kicks in the palace door, those nukes AND those Paki F16s are history.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:40:26 AM EDT
[#2]
They don't hate us because of Israel.  They hate Israel because of us.  Israel represents the western world in their desert.  Israel has made the western way of life work in the desert that they (muslims) can't/won't/don't.  They sweat in the sand with their camels (unless they get our money for oil that they never knew was there) and Israel grows oranges with irrigation and lives in air-conditioned houses.  

Norm
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:53:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Behind the scenes is a global holy war led by individuals who's appetite will not be satiated until Islamic world domination is realized.

It is not enough to bring Bin Laden to justice. He and his ilk must be exterminated on all fronts. Sorry if that is not PC.
View Quote

Brother, you're talking my language. We have to be willing to take this to a level that will give the prospective radical Muslim martyr pause. That's why I posted the thread the other day about "Are we prepared to get medieval on them?"

I think we have found a role for the Waco and Ruby Ridge killers in the Justice Department. If we're not going to prosecute Lon Horiuchi and the masked, badge-taped killers of the fed.gov, we should direct their homicidal drive on these enemies of America wherever they are found domestically or internationally. We need to send folks overseas to kill the families of identified terrorists, and burn down their villages. Tell the displaced homeless that are the result, "This is because Ahmed Mohammed Fatwa is an enemy of the US. This is what happens to enemies of the US." Sure it will cause anger and hatred, but it will also cause fear, and we haven't been doing near enough of that. Fear is the language these savage a$$holes speak, and we need to learn it in a hurry to communicate with them.

Like Sean Connery said in "The Untouchables:"

"What are you prepared to do? If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put ten of theirs in the morgue. That's the Chicago way."

Or, in the words of US Army Special Forces SgtMaj Rick Lamb at a memorial service at Fort Bragg after the 9/11 attack:

"Lord, make me an instrument of your wrath. Give me the strength to crush the insolent bastards that make war on my country. Allow me to grind the bones of my enemy and drive his line to extinction. All this I ask without remorse. Amen."

[b][red]America First[/red][/b]
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
[img]http://www.inetnow.net/~kudzukid/enlemblem.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Or, in the words of US Army Special Forces SgtMaj Rick Lamb at a memorial service at Fort Bragg after the 9/11 attack:

"Lord, make me an instrument of your wrath. Give me the strength to crush the insolent bastards that make war on my country. Allow me to grind the bones of my enemy and drive his line to extinction. All this I ask without remorse. Amen."

[b][red]America First[/red][/b]
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
[img]http://www.inetnow.net/~kudzukid/enlemblem.gif[/img]
View Quote

Amen, God Bless America, Pass the FMJ!!

Bulldog Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top