Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 1:14:47 PM EDT
Any religeous system that can breed people like those that cut off Berg head must be wiped from the face of the earth. Look at all the crap that's going down in the world. Who's to blame-Muslims. They bomb and kill without any reguard for human life at all. I don't care if 90% of em' are "peaceful" because you and I both know that given the chance they'd ALL die for allah if they could. I was yelled at big time on another forum a couple years ago for calling for "Ethnic Cleansing" in this country. Well, I'm calling for it again. We need to deport or kill all these bastards here in the U.S. or they'll take over and it'll be Iraq right here on our door step. Go ahead, lock this thread if you must, but I just had to speak my mind and get this off my chest. And if Congress doesn't get good and mad over what happened then we should kick their sorry butts out of the country too.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTvery, very soonL
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, we live in the counrty of the free and the brave. I hope that we can go ahead now with what must be done!  Finish what we started in Iraq.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, good luck with that. Let me know how it works out for you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#5]
So much for the constitution eh?  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#6]
It seems to me that about 10% of them are either active Jihadist or willing to become active Jihadists.  A large chunk of the rest of the 90% are sympethetic to the cause.

We are going to have this problem for a long time (forever in the absense of nuclear war).
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
But wait, there are good American muzzys. RebelGray oops..lemme think.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#8]
And another thing. They come over here to OUR country to go to school and learn then they take the knowlege back to their shit hole of a country and run their mouth about what a bad country America is. Fuck em', I don't think we should let em' study here any more. Let em' stay dumb and poor. They don't deserve our help.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTL II
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#10]
"Islam must end....."

Do we have that much ammo?

I'm good for a few thousand but that will take time........my AR has the skinny barrel and heats up REAL fast.

OK......OK.......I'll use the M1A also..........DAMN you guys are pushy!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]
IBT(impending)L
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm anti religious, and Islam is my least favorite, because it doesn't play nicely in the global sandbox.  

The fact remains, that you either believe in our constitution, or you don't.  You can't stick by it when it protects you, and toss it away when you feel you feel it's inconvienient.

If you are concerned about local Islamic issues, add that to your SHTF scenerio.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#13]
F*ck the lock and F*ck Islam.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
And another thing. They come over here to OUR country to go to school and learn then they take the knowlege back to their shit hole of a country and run their mouth about what a bad country America is. Fuck em', I don't think we should let em' study here any more. Let em' stay dumb and poor. They don't deserve our help.

And open 7-11's........
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Islam as it is currently practiced must end

But that is a bit different from Islam must end.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#16]
"There is only one god,allah" and "There is only one islam, brutal."  There is no "good" islam, their faith only teaches hate and murder and death. How many times has islam been the reason for bad in the world. I don't see them feeding people or helping people from other countries of other faiths. They only care about themselves and want to push their islam down everyone elses throats.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#18]
these fanatics will only stop there "jihad" when they are soo many of there people dead that they grow tired of dying, when they deploy some WMD on us or israel and you know they will,  Israel will bring it to them,(not shure on us tho), when this happens the shit will hit the fan un like ever before
and when the smoke is clear and 75% of these fuckers are sent to hell,those that are left calling themselves musliums will change there SOP of hate and death....its seems like an ugly road but un fortunatly i cant see any other solution to islam
P.S. there allready here workin over our GOV. fightin for there rights to destroy us
C.A.I.R.(counsil american islamic relations) so they can work us over from within
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
F*ck the lock and F*ck Islam.

Yup
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, you guys know that I am not a "kill 'em all" kind of guy.

But I would certainly support deporting all Islamics.

This country was founded as a Christian country.  One made up of many different Christian religions.  And one that would allow Jews to practice their religion, and even athiests to believe their faith, even if we disagreeded with them.

But this was a much better country 50 years ago when Islam was basically unknown in this country.

As a young boy, I had a Jew as my best friend.  But all other friends I knew, at least called their faith Christianity.

At public school we sang Christmas carols at Christmas, we observed Thanksgiving as a religious holiday, and we prayed before lunch every day.  It was a great way to grow up.

We have tried "tolerance", but with disappointing success.  Islamics do not want to join the great "melting pot", but instead, they stay seperated and hate us from within.  A Democratic Republic is not within their understanding.

They need to go home to their cesspools of countries and the sooner, the better.

There.  I've said it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I have nothing against the person, it's the religion that I can't stand. Instead of teaching tollerence it teaches conversion by the sword. Instead of a live and let live attidude it believes in "jihad" to over throw the exsisting government and install a muslim state. Instead of mercy they teach hate and violence to the "infidel"(that's any non-muslim for those that are alittle slow). The reason that 9/11 even happened in the first place is because we accepted them with open arms and taught them how to fly a plane. We gave them the tools to kill us with. This has got to stop. There is a point where we've got to say enough is enough. If law biding American can have their Rights trashed by the Patriot Act then I think in the spirit of the preservation of our way of life we can trash some muslims rights. Deport or Die, the choice is theirs to make.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Islamic’s must be deported and mosques summarily shut down, possibly bulldozed if it suits us.  Fuck'em.  My attitude has severly changed as of today.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#24]
FTLFI
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I will never, ever, ever trust an arab or muslim for the rest of my life.

Ever.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Thanks mike for allowing many to vent.  Hate and anger rage right now but something must be done!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:10:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Get them out of this country.  Might as well whipe them out now.  End the end it will come down to rags vs. Christians
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#28]
You don't have to be Christian to hate what they did. Anyone with any moral compass would/should be outraged. Heck, even an atheist would get pissed.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Ever.

yup +1
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever.

yup +1

Never trusted them in the first place.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#31]
As time goes on ,it's getting harder to tell the good muslems from the bad ones. Maybe I'll stop trying and label them all bad. Just maybe this thread title is closer to the truth.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever.

yup +1

Never trusted them in the first place.  

I have had enough dealings with arabs to agree with this logic wholeheartedly. I have been to the Middle East twice.  The people and the place totally sucked! We as a nation should've went over there, and kicked everybodies ass and left. To hell with trying to rebuild anything for the ungrateful SOBs!
No more immigration either! We got enough people over here already, and we can grow enough of our own problems without having to import them in.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:39:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Islamists must be destroyed......   as a crusader/infidel I look forward to the day when they are wiped from the face of the Earth.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Reason posted.  [:(!]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top