O it will get locked alright. but it does not change the truth
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#6]
And your point is....?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
O it will get locked alright. but it does not change the truth

I guess you are free to disagree with people like President George W. Bush, Secretary of State Condeleeza Rice,  Vice President Dick Cheney, etc.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
And your point is....?

The only point is how obvious my statement is.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#9]
In before the TL.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:12:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Do we have any Muslim members who could put these redneck douchebags in their place, already?

ETA: oh, and IBTL
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I brought some pigskins, where's the alcohol?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#12]
IBTRFT
(In Before The Religion Forum Transfer...)

IMHO Islam is a religion that has been corrupted by a number of extremist wackos throughout history to accomodate their own perverted world-view.

Of course, if this were in the Religion Forum, I might suggest that the name of "Christianity" had been co-opted once or twice by extremists throughout history as well...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Mohammed's Believe it...........or Else!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#14]
There are times in the history of man when great , yet terrible things happen.

And the time for the 21st Century Crusade has arrived.

The only question is will this President be the one to finish them off or not? Will the next President be the one to order their destruction? Time will tell. If they keep this up, the end will come for them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The only question is will this President be the one to finish them off or not? Will the next President be the one to order their destruction? Time will tell. If they keep this up, the end will come for them.

Are you serious?

You honestly think a U.S. president would preside over the genocide of people who have a particular faith (that happens to be one of the major world religions)?  

What should this president do about all the muslim women and children?  What about all the U.S. citizens that are muslims?  

Is there some kind of "Final Solution" you had in mind perchance?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Mohammed's Believe it...........or Else!

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
IBTRFT
(In Before The Religion Forum Transfer...)

IMHO Islam is a religion that has been corrupted by a number of extremist wackos throughout history to accomodate their own perverted world-view.

Of course, if this were in the Religion Forum, I might suggest that the name of "Christianity" had been co-opted once or twice by extremists throughout history as well...

I keep hearing that same line all the time.
Corrupted by just a few extremist.
It is the majority of them even if they do not carry out the acts.  They would rather see infidels die
then see the terrorist die. Then there just as guilty
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Hmm, "Christians" blow up abortion centers and kill abortion doctors. "Christians" beat gays to death and mock their deaths on homecoming floats too. Hitler and company were christians too.

Sorry, but when you have millions of people being associated with one thing, there are bound to be bad seeds. I agree with you, that islamic fundamentalist terrorists are assholes and need to eat American lead, but that does not make a person who chooses to be muslim a bad person.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#19]
The only thing many "mainstream muslims" are may be guilty of is turning a blind eye towards their nefarious "brethern" who commit acts of terrorism. This is, in many cases, easy to do, given the "persecution mindset" that is inherent among muslims who were born / raised in non-US climates and now reside here.

Any "Crusade" based solely on a generic classification of "Muslim" will reinforce this belief, and probably drive more folks from the mainstream to the fanatical edge.

The "Crusade" should be against practicers of Radical Islam who believe in killing people to prevent them from having the freedom to make ther own decisions. In that regard, many "mainstream Muslims" are already standing up... in re the continuing volunteers for Iraq's police and Army...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hmm, "Christians" blow up abortion centers and kill abortion doctors. "Christians" beat gays to death and mock their deaths on homecoming floats too. Hitler and company were christians too.

Sorry, but when you have millions of people being associated with one thing, there are bound to be bad seeds. I agree with you, that islamic fundamentalist terrorists are assholes and need to eat American lead, but that does not make a person who chooses to be muslim a bad person.

+1, although Hitler claimed a perverted sort of Norse religion, IIRC....
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Locked.  Religion bashing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top