Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/24/2005 7:42:57 AM EDT
In my opinion this is getting out of hand.  Here on TQ we are required to trip ticket out every vehicle, even if only moving from one parking lot to another, we have road masters, mps setting speed traps, and even stop all operations for colors in the morning.  Have people forgot what is still going on over here?  Is anyone elses base like this?  Just venting a little frustration.  Interested to hear how everyone else has it.
Semper Fi,
BJohnson
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
It's nothing new. They tried the same nonsense over at Camp Fallujah last year until it got one Sailor killed and three wounded when a mortar dropped right into the middle of their formation at 07:00. Guess what? No more formations or other such garrison B.S. took place after that incident. Its the Staff and 'O' desk jockeys who spend their entire time on base, in their nice A/C, who come up with these asinine decisions.
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]
BAF is awfull, I leave this damm place every chance I get.

They now have a DFAC monitor to gripe at people about buttons and bootlaces hanging out, among other asanine things/
Link Posted: 6/25/2005 1:52:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In my opinion this is getting out of hand.  Here on TQ we are required to trip ticket out every vehicle, even if only moving from one parking lot to another, we have road masters, mps setting speed traps, and even stop all operations for colors in the morning.  Have people forgot what is still going on over here?  Is anyone elses base like this?  Just venting a little frustration.  Interested to hear how everyone else has it.
Semper Fi,
BJohnson

Yeah, its ridiculous, I got back from op matador, and didnt have a haircut, and a warrant officer came up to me and asked where my haircut was, and why my cammies were dirty. Well I told him that I had "been in the field" and he asked me "what field???" At which point I actually walked away.

A fucking haircut!!! Sorry I was fighting for 6 days, been kinda busy. gah its a war people!
Link Posted: 6/25/2005 5:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, absofuckinglutly wow. I would be in the brig.
Link Posted: 6/25/2005 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]
yea, they seemed to be kicking off that garrison shit last year while i was at remegan (tikrit)  we had an e-6 walking around screaming at guys for having stuff attached to their ibas that wasn't on the "load plan"

that, formations 3 times a day, and a few other things were really pissing me off.

The best quote i heard last year was " I went to war and garrison broke out"
Link Posted: 6/25/2005 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#6]
im glad i got out early when it was still a war. the Army was just starting to get that way when my unit bugged out of bagram and went to FOB Salerno. things are a little different in the Corps. boonie covers and watch caps are not only accaptable...but issued.

an Army officer yelled from about 20ft away "HEY, you need ot lose that beanie and get some kevlar on your head" so i ignored him and he yelled "you hear me" and i said "its fucking COLD sir, the kevlar goes on when we go through the gate"

15min later i was in front of the 1stSgt.... but he went to bat for us, and it was watch caps and boonies covers the whole time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 12:29:42 AM EDT
[#7]
here's my favorite fobbit story.  There is a camp near Baqubah,  wherein one f the company's 1SG has had doors and locks put on the bunkers. Swear to God. Have pics.
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 5:03:58 AM EDT
[#8]
They wrote a story about this shiz happening up here at FOB Freedom (renamed FOB Courage by the training unit assbags that took over our task force).  I think it was in the Washington Post.

Standby for link.

ETA:

Link

Washington Post article
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They wrote a story about this shiz happening up here at FOB Freedom (renamed FOB Courage by the training unit assbags that took over our task force).  I think it was in the Washington Post.

Standby for link.

ETA:

Link

Washington Post article

Great article!
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#10]
At my FOB there are differant rules for differant units. We get hammered for uniform violations that other units appearantly do not have to obey. Complete BS.

I love the line in the article "I went to war and a garrison broke out."
Link Posted: 6/28/2005 12:11:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
At my FOB there are differant rules for differant units. We get hammered for uniform violations that other units appearantly do not have to obey. Complete BS.

I love the line in the article "I went to war and a garrison broke out."

You have now identified a key reason folks join SpecOps units - to avoid REMFs telling them what to do.  "Sorry sir, that's classified."
Link Posted: 6/28/2005 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's nothing new. They tried the same nonsense over at Camp Fallujah last year until it got one Sailor killed and three wounded when a mortar dropped right into the middle of their formation at 07:00. Guess what? No more formations or other such garrison B.S. took place after that incident. Its the Staff and 'O' desk jockeys who spend their entire time on base, in their nice A/C, who come up with these asinine decisions.

I presume you mean ditching formations was a good idea, right?  

A lot of the crap I've seen is enacted by the SgtMaj's and staff folk, but it's knuckleheads with no common sense that cause it.  Recently it came out that anyone riding in Gator/Polaris ATV/golfcarts have to wear helmet & body armor.  Stupid, but stupid is as stupid does:  apparently three Marines plowed a Gator into a Texas barrier in the dark one night and one had to be Medevac'd out with spinal injuries.    

I also love being told we have to wear "green on green" PT gear, then a reflective belt if it's dark.  Hello, maybe if I didn't blend in so well, I wouldn't get run over?  
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I presume you mean ditching formations was a good idea, right?

Absolutely. Only REMF Staff fools would have us stand in formations at pre-designated times at a camp that gets rocketed and mortared on an almost daily basis. Let's also not forget that Camp Fallujah allows an average of 300-400 Iraqis to enter and work on base daily....Do you think that one or more of them is an insurgent or a sympathizer who's purpose is to collect intel such as formation times, chowhall hours, etc?  

ETA: This also includes organized PT runs, chowhall hours, chapel services, etc...The start times of which were wisely changed on an irregular basis so as not to present the insurgents with a regular schedule by which to entertain us with their 120mm chin music......
Link Posted: 6/29/2005 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#14]
My wife was at FOB Sykes (Tal Afar) for 2 months, then moved to FOB Endurance (Q-West) for the last 4 months.  While at Endurance, she went on patrol with the 2-8 FA.  She really enjoyed being with the guys outside the wire.  She's been promoted to 1SG and will be heading to just arrived at LSA Anaconda.  If that news article is any indication of the garrison attitude, I think she's going to hate it there.

Link Posted: 6/30/2005 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Oohhh...unauthorized headgear!  
just whining a little more.

BJohnson
Link Posted: 7/1/2005 11:56:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My wife was at FOB Sykes (Tal Afar) for 2 months, then moved to FOB Endurance (Q-West) for the last 4 months.  While at Endurance, she went on patrol with the 2-8 FA.  She really enjoyed being with the guys outside the wire.  She's been promoted to 1SG and will be heading to just arrived at LSA Anaconda.  If that news article is any indication of the garrison attitude, I think she's going to hate it there.

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/von_landstuhl/wife_with_iraqi.jpg

Ouch!

From Sykes to Anaconda - that's gonne be culture shock!
Link Posted: 7/2/2005 3:25:34 AM EDT
[#17]
i know exactly what y'all are talking about! i'm at Haditha dam, and they've turned this place into another damn marine base. these people make me question why i joined the corps. Al Asad air base is even worse. it IS a garrison. only a few more months and i am back home and out of the military for good!
Link Posted: 7/2/2005 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#18]
I know the feeling...I'm at Camp Liberty, which is basically Fort Hood East Campus.

Our E-7s now have a detail where they take turns walking around the trailer park for the express purpose of correcting uniform violations while walking to the latrines and showers. I'm not kidding.

I'm a REMF through and through but even I think that's retarded.
Link Posted: 7/3/2005 12:16:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Talk about Al Assid.  I live with two devils that came over there for a mission that we are currently on and they told me that they have a Cpls. Course.  Give me a break!
BJohnson
Link Posted: 7/3/2005 1:47:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I know the feeling...I'm at Camp Liberty, which is basically Fort Hood East Campus.

Our E-7s now have a detail where they take turns walking around the trailer park for the express purpose of correcting uniform violations while walking to the latrines and showers. I'm not kidding.

I'm a REMF through and through but even I think that's retarded.

Ft. Stewart East Campus would be more accurate these days.

I spent a month or so on Striker - I made it your way a few times - wow, that place was something else.  The 3ID "D-Main" (I know, we can't call it that anymore) was a puzzle palace extraordinaire.
Link Posted: 7/3/2005 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#21]
sure is turing into remf land -was more laid back when 1st cav was in charge- now with 3rd ID getting real bad- glad were leaving ina couple months!
Link Posted: 7/3/2005 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ouch!
From Sykes to Anaconda - that's gonne be culture shock!

She got a taste of Anaconda life while coming back from R&R at Qatar.  She said one of the guys in her unit was complaining he had to wait in line 4 hours to see Star Wars on opening day.  She said she almost decked him.

I think she'll adapt OK.  She saw some bad stuff at the CSH at Sykes, so I'm sure she'll always remember why she's there.
Link Posted: 7/4/2005 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm on R&R right now, but we have a real assclown SGM who is going to be back from SGM Academy by the time I get back, so the whole FOB will probably be having Powerpoint presentations on how to use a toilet, how to pick your nose and a host of other stupid ass things that he thinks up as the Bn training NCO and Ops SGT. Where does the Army find these people, and why do they promote them?
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 6:29:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Where does the Army find these people, and why do they promote them?

The army promoted me to sergeant to save themselves a whole lot of work.

A lot of grief in the world has been caused by former corporals.<smirk>
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 6:43:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I see the Marine Corps is still a cluster fuck after being out after 10 years.... Loved it and serving the USA but some of this shit has got to stop.

Slug-O  0352  91-95
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#26]
FOB Cluster, somewhere near El Fullujah:

CAPT:
Private, I see you shirt is not tucked in son, and you need a shave.   Please clear this chowline until you can present yourself in a military manner.  

PRIVATE:
But sir, I just got back from a 4 day patrol and we ran out of ammo and had to do some H2H fighting, my shirt got pulled out and torn.  

CAPT:
No excuses son, your regular army, get it tucked in.   By the way, do you know where I can find the Officers Pool/Lounge at ?    I'm new here and I'm starting to chaff............
Link Posted: 7/13/2005 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Holy crap! I sure am glad I was there during OIF 1 before all that crap broke out. The soldiers there now sure have my sympathy. It is bad enough there without having to tolerate the  garrison crap.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2005 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#28]
I am in a maintenance unit here at Camp Liberty and shit is just stupid, we are already in 2 different permiters but we still have to have our "permiter" guard.  

All female swimsuits must be approved my the BN CSM (Female CSM),  we cant drink more than 2 drinks at out mermite DFAC because out CSM says that we would be wasting the drinks when we have 4 mil vans full of em and we get pallets worth of drinks every 3 days.

You cannot take DFAC food in your barracks but BK and the food at the PX is ok.

We have to be inside our "perimter" NLT 2200, we are not allowed to eat midnight chow at the main DFAC.

We are not allowed to eat BF or dinner at the main DFAC because we have 1/10th of the food at our mermite one.

I could go on and on. I hate COSCOm units and I cannot wait to get the fuck out and into a divisional unit.
Link Posted: 7/13/2005 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
All female swimsuits must be approved my the BN CSM (Female CSM),  we cant drink more than 2 drinks at out mermite DFAC because out CSM says that we would be wasting the drinks when we have 4 mil vans full of em and we get pallets worth of drinks every 3 days.

Well, at least you have a pool!  

On one hand you should volunteer to help out by judging swimsuits, but on the other hand if she's busy with that she's not hassling you about some other crap (assuming you're a dude).  

Link Posted: 7/13/2005 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, at least you have a pool!  

On one hand you should volunteer to help out by judging swimsuits, but on the other hand if she's busy with that she's not hassling you about some other crap (assuming you're a dude).  

No kidding.

Swimsuits?  Burger King?

Still, I would much rather be in a remote FOB without any of that shit than at Liberty.  Heck, I've spent the last two days at FOB Diamondback in Mosul and it sucks here.  No pool or BK - but I did have my first non-military meal in months yesterday.  On the flip side, a FUCKING MORTAR landed and detonated not 20 meters from me.  Fuck that, I want to go back to the boonies where the bad guys aren't targeting anything anywhere near me (or if they do, we'll see them and they will be dead shortly thereafter).
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#31]
You guys would hate Ali Al Salem, Kuwait than... We had a subway, pizza inn, and a pool. The pool was more like quicksand than anything else though.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
On the flip side, a FUCKING MORTAR landed and detonated not 20 meters from me.

If you're not 11B, does that qualify you for a CAB?
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 11:06:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good Lord, I hope not.  We'd have more folk who never leave Anaconda getting it than folks who actually leave their FOBs!

I don't even thing our guys that have been on convoys that have received direct fire are eligible - I mean, sitting in your vehicle while gun trucks return fire in the general direction of an unseen (likely already run off) threat, seems a bit far from the intent of the award.  Of course, 11Bs have been getting CIBs for years for just showing up in theater, so what do I know.

I honestly have never read the criteria, though.  FWIW, I am pretty sure 11Bs can get the CAB as well.  As wilth all awards, someone has to write you up for it - it wouldn't surprise me if there were officers out there putting themsleves in for CABs for less.

Well, I'm back home now - another drive though Mosul and around Tall Afar with nary a gunshot.  Now, if we could just get a CNN reporter to leave their green zone hotel...
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good Lord, I hope not.  We'd have more folk who never leave Anaconda getting it than folks who actually leave their FOBs!

I don't even thing our guys that have been on convoys that have received direct fire are eligible - I mean, sitting in your vehicle while gun trucks return fire in the general direction of an unseen (likely already run off) threat, seems a bit far from the intent of the award.  Of course, 11Bs have been getting CIBs for years for just showing up in theater, so what do I know.

I honestly have never read the criteria, though.  FWIW, I am pretty sure 11Bs can get the CAB as well.  As wilth all awards, someone has to write you up for it - it wouldn't surprise me if there were officers out there putting themsleves in for CABs for less.

Well, I'm back home now - another drive though Mosul and around Tall Afar with nary a gunshot.  Now, if we could just get a CNN reporter to leave their green zone hotel...

For USMC combat action is an individual award and you have to be shot at and return fire, also I think they are counting IEDs now, But indirect doesnt count. Our platoon has a combat action but the rest of our company doesnt, they have to stay and gaurd the base while we get to go out destroying
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
i know exactly what y'all are talking about! i'm at Haditha dam, and they've turned this place into another damn marine base. these people make me question why i joined the corps. Al Asad air base is even worse. it IS a garrison. only a few more months and i am back home and out of the military for good!

Who you with 3/25? Ive been to the damN a couple of times before missions and that place SUCKS!!! 30 flights of stairs up to the chow hall UGH! Also they made us sleep way down in it where it smells like rotten eggs. damn you and your stairs!!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 11:24:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

For USMC combat action is an individual award and you have to be shot at and return fire, also I think they are counting IEDs now, But indirect doesn't count. Our platoon has a combat action but the rest of our company doesn't, they have to stay and guard the base while we get to go out destroying

I'm not sure whether hitting an IED automatically warrants a CAR in the USMC. I know it didn't when I was there, and the criteria for the CAR clearly states that earning a Purple Heart is not criteria for, or automatically earns you, a CAR. I believe you still have to return fire to warrant a CAR. Perhaps they've since changes the criteria in regards to IED's. And, yes, receiving indirect fire (assuming you did not return fire) does not warrant a CAR. Artillery units, on the other hand, do earn a CAR the instant they send lead downrange....
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm not sure what the requirements are, but i have been told i am going to get one because we got in a firefight while escorting a convoy, but i have to fill out a sworn statement that I actually fired my weapon at the enemy and i was fired upon.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 1:04:22 AM EDT
[#38]
I am almost certain that an IED does NOT rate a CAR in  the Marines.  I am attached to EOD here in TQ and we have a few techs that have been IED' and recieved a purple heart with no car.  Honestly, I dont think that it should.  I had heard that in Blue Diamond the CG was talking about putting everyone up for a car because of the IDF that they had recieved.  I think that throwing them out like this just cheapens them for those who have earned them (That sounds very self righetous, but alas, I do not have a CAR).
BJohnson383
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 1:29:43 AM EDT
[#39]
The garrisoning is getting worse everywhere from what I hear. Was speaking to a Marine officer the other night who was telling me about the goings-on at TQ; sheesh. The whole thaatre seems to be getting that vibe, though, alot different than it was even a year ago. Part of the reason I decided to get out after this tour/contract is up, not really fun any more Figure I'll just wait for the next war.

ChrisLe, were you at Camp Fallujah?
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I am almost certain that an IED does NOT rate a CAR in  the Marines.  I am attached to EOD here in TQ and we have a few techs that have been IED' and recieved a purple heart with no car.  Honestly, I dont think that it should.  I had heard that in Blue Diamond the CG was talking about putting everyone up for a car because of the IDF that they had recieved.  I think that throwing them out like this just cheapens them for those who have earned them (That sounds very self righetous, but alas, I do not have a CAR).
BJohnson383

Ok, the whole IED thing was just from the ole "Marine network" didnt really hear it from anyone for real.

I know a guy who got a purple heart for falling out of a 7-ton during a mission we did with force, aparently any raid you do with force rates you a combat action and since he fell out during a raid he got a purple heart since it was "combat"

how fucked up is that? I am gonna rag on him the rest of his life.

(this whole "force=combat action" comes from our LT so I assume its true, maybe not though, you never can tell in the Marines)
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#41]
rusted ace, i'm at the dam and trust me, you get used to the stairs after a while. but it's turning into pogue nation here with all of our silly little garrison rules. oh well. just trying to survive a few more weeks!
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BJohnson383

Ok, the whole IED thing was just from the ole "Marine network" didnt really hear it from anyone for real.

I know a guy who got a purple heart for falling out of a 7-ton during a mission we did with force, aparently any raid you do with force rates you a combat action and since he fell out during a raid he got a purple heart since it was "combat"

how fucked up is that? I am gonna rag on him the rest of his life.

(this whole "force=combat action" comes from our LT so I assume its true, maybe not though, you never can tell in the Marines)

You may have to look it up in the SECNAVINST 1650, but that doesn't sound to be true.  Recon/SEAL units can qualify for a CAR if conducting missions in which firing would compromise the mission, but if their mission is to make contact than I think it may not apply.  The purple heart is at the call of the Corpsmen/Battalion Surgeon if they fill out the causality report and state because of hostile action than they rate it, but if not than no it can be revoked, as happen with a couple of guys in OIF 1, that got them but later had them revoked.
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
 The purple heart is at the call of the Corpsmen/Battalion Surgeon if they fill out the causality report and state because of hostile action than they rate it, but if not than no it can be revoked, as happen with a couple of guys in OIF 1, that got them but later had them revoked.

Ron,

The Corpsman and Battalion Surgeon are only responsible for the medical aspect of the casualty report. We do not make the decision as to the circumstances behind the wound and whether or not it was sustained during Combat Ops. It is up to the Marine CO and the Marine Chain of Command to establish whether it was or was not sustained during combat ops/hostile action. This is generally a matter of obtaining witness statements from Snco's/Nco's that were present during the event that caused an individual to be wounded...
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I honestly have never read the criteria, though.

According to one of the June issues of Army Times, "Included among the combat actions that qualify for the CAB are attacks by mortars, rockets, rocket-propelled grenades, improvised explosive devices and suicide bombers.  However, in requesting an award for these kinds of actions, the narrative description must include the proximity (in meters) of the soldier to the impact area, and whether it is reasonable to assume that the soldier could have been injured by the explosion."

Link Posted: 7/16/2005 11:13:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
rusted ace, i'm at the dam and trust me, you get used to the stairs after a while. but it's turning into pogue nation here with all of our silly little garrison rules. oh well. just trying to survive a few more weeks!

You go on matador or spear? I was at both of those, I think that is the only missions we have done right next to guys from the dam, other stuff I have done with them but on the other side of the river or shit like that.
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#46]
the only Op that i've participated in directly was river bridge when i first got here. since then i've been on a lot of construction projects and then was on a MAP for a month and a half. now i'm back to doing construction projects for a while. i liked being on a MAP, but it's dangerous as hell and you're ALWAYS out. we would get 24 hours off every 5-7 days. being back at the dam is kinda laid back but i'm trying not to get pogued to death.
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 3:05:19 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 The purple heart is at the call of the Corpsmen/Battalion Surgeon if they fill out the causality report and state because of hostile action than they rate it, but if not than no it can be revoked, as happen with a couple of guys in OIF 1, that got them but later had them revoked.

Ron,

The Corpsman and Battalion Surgeon are only responsible for the medical aspect of the casualty report. We do not make the decision as to the circumstances behind the wound and whether or not it was sustained during Combat Ops. It is up to the Marine CO and the Marine Chain of Command to establish whether it was or was not sustained during combat ops/hostile action. This is generally a matter of obtaining witness statements from Snco's/Nco's that were present during the event that caused an individual to be wounded...

Chris on the causility report there is a block to the effect of hostile action, if that is checked than a PH is automatic.  If it was checked by mistake or not checked at all than it is up to the CoC to either get the award or have it revoked.  There was a GySgt with 11th Marines who the Corpsmen checked "hostile action" because he broke his leg while under fire.  That PH was issued by the MarCent CG and a few weeks later it was revoked because although it occured while under fire it wasn't the direct result of enemy action.
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 3:28:30 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

At least you guys got a decent BX/PX, and a few decent chow halls. We ain't got shit over here at Sather AB.
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 5:35:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Not to sound hippocritical but I would rahter be at some remote base doing patrols or something of the like than sitting here on Camp Liberty. This is not a deployment for me, just a year long field exercise.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#50]
How's life at Marez these days? My nephew is headed back over after recovering from his injuries. Though they probably won't let him outside the wire he's just happy to be rejoining 1/24.

One of the funniest stories he told me was a time where he and his team leader were on the neighboring fob (the air base) and wandered into a salute zone. They were promptly chastized by an Lt. and CWO for not saluting. After explaining that saluting officers is a stupid thing to do and was not tolerated in their unit, the asshats still demanded a salute. So, they saluted with a "fuck you sir" and carried on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top