Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2005 10:24:14 PM EDT
A friend of mine has another friend who is a single mother in her thirties. She has a daughter who is 9 years old. Anyway, this mother is a CEO of a new company and she is very very busy. She had been interviewing for people to live at her place to look after her daugther. She is actually considering this man who contacted her on the internet via an ad she placed. They have set up a time to meet and talk.

What do you think of this situation.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats getting to be the way things are done nowadays.  But didn't you answer your question within your question?  Excuse me while I duck.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
So when are you going to apply for the job?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Pedo: "Gee, I get paid $10k a year to stay at someone else's house with a little girl while all adult supervision is away for extended periods of time. Pinch me, I'm dreaming."

Dumbass Mother: "Oh hey, this guy on the internet wants the job of raising my child for me while I'm nowhere around. He seems trustworthy, I think I'll meet him in person and see if he's really nice enough to spend time with my daughter with no witnesses."
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
yes, she is nuts
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#5]
She said she liked his email, said it sounded "real" and "honest", and that she felt good about it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
You have to ask?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
She said she liked his email, said it sounded "real" and "honest", and that she felt good about it.

How can you tell how honest a person is through e-mail?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top