Is this for real?

NsB

Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#1]
yup, the PETA guy was on hannity and colmes the other night defending it
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, it's real.

I was in Chicago and recived one of the leaflets.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.furisdead.com/images/mommykills_comichead.jpg[/img]

unreal
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#4]
You can't show that to kids.. That has to leave a mark on their minds...

I don't get some people, I just don't...

Downloand the PDF and see it for yourselves.

NsB
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no time for PETA, or the $200.00 a plate steak dinners from years ago.
Out in North Dakota when I go prairie dog  hunting, every now and then you will get a car load of PETA asswipes that will come out and get you a fired up. These people have no clue about anything.
But On a lighter side of this disturbing comic,
At least she is using a Bowie Knife.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#6]
PETA = PITA
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#7]
If the SHTF, I am driving straight to PETA headquarters and stock up on fresh meat for the revolution. Vegetarians taste just like grain-fed beef, but are also low in fat.

These people are idiots and have completely ostracized a large portion of the public that may actually buy into their cause if they weren't such radical fruitcakes. I did animal research and have had threatening letters sent to my boss by these fuckers. They are nothing but terrorists and they ARE tracked by an FBI taskforce (as we probably are too).
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#8]
[size=3][b]My PETA PROMISE:In honor of PETA's rational and compassionate[%|] views, I promise not to shoot any deer this season[/size=3][/b]
[size=1]anywhere other than the head because I hate to chase those fuckers through the woods and shit[/size=1]
[size=3][b]So help me God.

SG[/size=3][/b]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have no time for PETA, or the $200.00 a plate steak dinners from years ago.
Out in North Dakota when I go prairie dog  hunting, every now and then you will get a car load of PETA asswipes that will come out and get you a fired up. These people have no clue about anything.
But On a lighter side of this disturbing comic,
At least she is using a Bowie Knife.
View Quote

I like when the PETAphiles come and try to fuck with me when I'm out tree rat hunting or bunny hunting. I just point out to them that I have constitutional right(state) to hunt, fish etc... and that if they interfere in any way with my hunt I'll have their asses arrested (it's illegal to interfere with a hunter while he is hunting).
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:31:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Here's where we have the advantage.

When some moron/"cowboy"/vigilante goes out and shoots someone for no good reason, we gun owners tend to cringe, and renew our determination to be decent, upstanding people.  We know that idiots with guns tend to hurt "legitimate" owners.

PETA doesn't seem to get this, with regard to their own ends.  Instead of "converting" some kid's rich mommy, they will create yet another PETA-hater.  PETA may gain a few more members ten years from now when these kids (who will hear for years how PETA is a bunch of maniac ) decide to do something outrageous.

(The gun owner equivalent would be something like random nonlethal shootings - something like firing off a few magazines in D.C. just to make noise "because it's our God given right!!".)

Keep 'em coming, PETA, and further establish your group as a bunch of lunatics.  This is all the more reason why we, as gun owners, need to behave ourselves.

I've never eaten or worn rabbit.  How is it?
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:44:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Ted Nugent had a great quote for people like this. It was something like [b]"The next time I hear the words "animal" and "rights" in the same sentence, I'm going out to kill 20 of something."[/b]

Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.furisdead.com/images/mommykills_comichead.jpg[/url]

unreal
View Quote

HEY!!!! That beotch stole my kitchen knife!

Yes, I use a maple handled, polish bladed K-BAR in the kitchen. [:D] There ain't nuttn' I can't cut up. [;)]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ted Nugent had a great quote for people like this. It was something like [b]"The next time I hear the words "animal" and "rights" in the same sentence, I'm going out to kill 20 of something."[/b]

View Quote

[LOLabove]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#14]
My keychain:

I love defenseless animals -
especially in good gravy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top