Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/18/2002 4:05:25 AM EDT
From Debka's site: "Amphibian Infiltrations of US Leads to Massive Manhunt for 75-125 Stowaway Terrorists " "Tuesday, Washington Times Reports FBI Searching for Ship Heading for LA Port with 40 al Qaeda Armed Terrorists" I sure haven't heard anything about known infiltrations into the U.S.. What does Debka know that the media here isn't telling us? I think I might start packing my AR just in case.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:07:43 AM EDT
I heard Sean Hannity on FNC mention this last night, as a story that Drudge was about to break. Take that for what it's worth, don't know anything else about it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:08:39 AM EDT
It is best to take everything you read on DEBKA with a huge grain of salt. Yeah, there might be some of it on there that is true, but I'm certain that an equal (if not greater) amount is hokey. Just remember that intelligence is anything but. the_reject
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:11:18 AM EDT
You shouldn't expect to hear anything about it from the mainstream media. Most of the TV media is controlled by the likes of Communist Ted Turner. And he thinks we deserved 9/11. [url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,739466,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:13:50 AM EDT
You really think Ted still has anything at all to do with CNN? Ha. He's merely a big stockholder now, and of course a member of the board. ...Did I mention I work for CNN? And yes, I was watching FNC while I was at work. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:11:33 AM EDT
Well you could get your news from CNN or ABC NBC CBS or WSJ or Mother Jones or Soldier of Fortune ..I heard the Village Voice is another great source for reliable accurate truth..or PRAVDA...which means truth in Russian...I like the Arab news sources and GAMLA...you can also subcribe and get raw news from the wire services..but even they tend to be liberal cows that like to graze on news that they find mo palatable.. World Net Daily is pretty judicious about checking out their stories.. Their is also News Max, Sierra Times..and a boat load of conservative web sites now attempting to counter the leftist elitist bias of the national news forums.. The Truth....its out there......
Top Top