Page / 3
Posted: 9/27/2004 8:44:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats disgusting

ETA: speaks loudly though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]
What's a "Plastinian"?  Someone with a Plastique head?

Actually, what that looks like to me is Negligent Discharge.  There's a video somewhere of a Vegas officer (female) who nearly blows a suspects head off while he's handcuffed on the ground.  Wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#3]
No.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#4]
If memory serves, it's real but not complete. If it's the one I saw, he had a bomb belt. I'm not sure why they shot him, but I don't care, and he being on a suicide mission has nothing to complain about.

ETA: assuming it is real, complete, and accurate, why does it "speak loudly" when deliberate murder of randomly selected Israelis doesn't?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
That's what I call a good start.  Lets just pick a side and actually let them win.  I pick the Jews, they've contributed more to history than the Palestinians have.  

Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
... more misspelled words than sarge's posts
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Me?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Now who is gonna clean that up??  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:58:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Hard to believe civilized people did that with no good reason. I'm thinking he did pose some type of threat, like having a bomb belt on or something. Why he didn't blow them all up is a mystery, though (if he did have a bomb on board).
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I think it comes down to this... Evil is all around us. A word doesn't make one evil its the actions.

I could call you a terrorist but until you do something of that nature you aren't.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:01:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hard to believe civilized people did that with no good reason. I'm thinking he did pose some type of threat, like having a bomb belt on or something. Why he didn't blow them all up is a mystery, though (if he did have a bomb on board).

yeah, he said "You dont have the balls to shoot me"

Guess that shut him up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Now all they have to do is flush that piece of shit down the gutter where it belongs
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Pretty rich, the palestinians condemning Israelis for inhuman violence.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Propaganda.  I'm betting that he needed what he got.  And as P38 pointed out, there are obvious discrepencies in the composition of the leaflet.

Propaganda.

Anti-semetic propaganda.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:16:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Both vehicles in the last photos are different as well as the uniform colors.  Very suspicious to me.  Pure propagada.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey Olyarms, how about a link to the site where you got that BS???

Donuts to dollars it's some pro-terrorist, anti-west & Israel site run by shitbird Muslim extremists.

Prove me wrong bro!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Donuts to dollars it's some pro-terrorist, anti-west & Israel site run by shitbird Muslim extremists.

Prove me wrong bro!

... DU
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Looks to me like he may have accidently tripped and fell....

Hate that when that happens....
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I think it's not real check out the jeep tire rims on pic 1, 3 and 5 the last one has dark rim not the shiny ones.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Calling Olyarms... how bout a source???
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#26]
who cares? another terrorist dead.  

Good job Israel.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Prove me wrong bro!

Militaryimages.net Those god dam terrorist over there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What's a "Plastinian"?  Someone with a Plastique head?

Actually, what that looks like to me is Negligent Discharge.  There's a video somewhere of a Vegas officer (female) who nearly blows a suspects head off while he's handcuffed on the ground.  Wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened here.

plastinian...oh man...oh... my sides are killing me that's the funniest thing I've heard all week
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Oooooooo...someones been visiting the retard forum at militaryphotos.net.

Yeah, wanted to know if anyone had the whole story since no one over there seemed too. If you do please post. Apparently they came from some where.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Another photo shows robot removing explosive belt that Salah had refused to remove.  He was a member of al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, fu*k em.

BBC

Tuesday, 12 March, 2002, 01:02 GMT
Controversy over 'execution' pictures

Eleven photographs taken by an amateur photographer from his window in east Jerusalem have caused outrage in the Arabic media, which allege they show the summary execution of a Palestinian militant.

Israeli police said the man was a would-be suicide bomber who they were forced to kill to prevent him from detonating a "large explosive device" strapped to his waist.

The AFP news agency - which published the graphic, but inconclusive images below - said it had received the testimonies of more than 10 eyewitnesses, who said the man was shot half-an-hour after his arrest when he was completely subdued.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Olyarms...

Militaryimages.net  Those god dam terrorist over there.

Yeah, but where did it come from originally???

Don't you think the Arabic writing, content, and slant of the pics smacks of Islamic propaganda?

... or do you just go around believing everything you see on the Internet?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#35]
"Hey Shlomo, You should hear what Achmed said about your mother!!! You gonna take that from him??"
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#36]
From the above BBC link:

A robot device then removed what was described as Salah's explosives belt

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Another photo shows robot removing explosive belt that Salah had refused to remove.  He was a member of al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, fu*k em.

BBC

Tuesday, 12 March, 2002, 01:02 GMT
Controversy over 'execution' pictures

Eleven photographs taken by an amateur photographer from his window in east Jerusalem have caused outrage in the Arabic media, which allege they show the summary execution of a Palestinian militant.

Israeli police said the man was a would-be suicide bomber who they were forced to kill to prevent him from detonating a "large explosive device" strapped to his waist.

The AFP news agency - which published the graphic, but inconclusive images below - said it had received the testimonies of more than 10 eyewitnesses, who said the man was shot half-an-hour after his arrest when he was completely subdued.

And the truth comes out.

news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1865000/images/_1867726_sixth300.jpg

A robot device then removed what was described as Salah's explosives belt

Well ya beat me to it, but here's the Snopes.comstory.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Olyarms...

Militaryimages.net  Those god dam terrorist over there.

Yeah, but where did it come from originally???

Don't you think the Arabic writing, content, and slant of the pics smacks of Islamic propaganda?

... or do you just go around believing everything you see on the Internet?

WTF? Why trying to give me crap? I got my answer below. Didn't say he wasn't a terrorist I didn't say he was. I was only looking for the truth. Sorry if I like to know it before forming an opinion about something.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#40]
typical liberal media, half truths
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#42]
ok i remember this when it came out.  The deal was he was laying on an explosive belt and as they were trying to detain him he started rubbing against the belt trying to flick the trigger and basically resisting with the intent to detonate the bomb he had under him.  They responded with a shot to the head for their own safety.  I dont see a problem with what happened.  Maybe he'd be alive today if he did have an explosives belt on in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Olyarms latest photographic investigation...

So, is this pic real?  I'm only looking for the truth. Sorry if I like to know it before forming an opinion about something.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF? Why trying to give me crap? I got my answer below. Didn't say he wasn't a terrorist I didn't say he was. I was only looking for the truth. Sorry if I like to know it before forming an opinion about something.

You bring Islamic BULL SHIT propaganda here and ask if its real and expect  anything else?  SO WHAT if they killed him???  Hes a fucking terrorist.

Want me to post some pics of some Israeli women and children shredded and in pieces by fucking scum like him?  Maybe I can ask you if THOSE are real.

Lumpy chill out for a sec on Oly. Give him the benefit of the doubt. The thread title did ask "Is this real?"
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Does it matter,

bomb on belt, he deserves to have his head pasted.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You bring Islamic BULL SHIT propaganda here and ask if its real and expect  anything else?  SO WHAT if they killed him???  Hes a fucking terrorist.

Want me to post some pics of some Israeli women and children shredded and in pieces by fucking scum like him?  Maybe I can ask you if THOSE are real.

Yeah I have seen those photos. And I was seeing if he was a fucking terrorist. Just because your arab doesn't make your ass a terrorist. Are you white? Does that make you trailer trash?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:30:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Olyarms latest photographic investigation...

img64.exs.cx/img64/6564/wtctourist.jpg

So, is this pic real?  I'm only looking for the truth. Sorry if I like to know it before forming an opinion about something.

Um I know thats fake and so do you, its some polish guys or some shit photo shopped. The plane looks like shit
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Um I know thats fake and so do you, its some polish guys or some shit photo shopped. The plane looks like shit

I live in a Mobile home,  and am white, you just can't win tonight. You should be a little more careful about posting things that are extremely inflamatory especailly when a little common sense and critical thinking would easily cast doubt upon the material in question, otherwise you will look like a troll, and if the troll floats it is made of wood, therefore a witch, burn the witch.

So your trash? I have a mobile home in the drive way, okay rv but still home on wheels.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top