Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 6:58:37 PM EDT
I noticed my sig line keeps disappearing and I also haven't been able to change it for some time....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Non paying members don't get sig lines anymore.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I thought was happening...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
And members can only see every other word typed by non members. It's one of the quirks of the board.

There are some other things too that effect non-members but I forgot what they are. Can some of the other members help me out here?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is this place still under construction??

YES they are in the process of converting to Politically Correct V10.5. A new version comes out every week and its hell trying to keep up with the latest upgrades.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#5]
It really is worth the $20, then you can talk shit about C-rock/1776 in the team forum

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It really is worth the $20, then you can talk shit about C-rock/1776 in the team forum

SGatr15

Drool...............

Edit: HEY how did you find out I was CROCK? Dammit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And members can only see every other word typed by non members. It's one of the quirks of the board.

There are some other things too that effect non-members but I forgot what they are. Can some of the other members help me out here? - Team Members forum

When _ reach __ 1,000th ____ I ______ become _ paying ______.
*When I reach my 1,000th post I will become a paying member.*
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:32:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is this place still under construction??

YES they are in the process of converting to Politically Correct V10.5. A new version comes out every week and its hell trying to keep up with the latest upgrades.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top