Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2001 2:54:34 AM EDT
THE GREAT WALL  

Three guys, a Canadian, Osama Bin Ladin and Uncle Sam are out walking  together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.  "I will give each of you each one wish, that's three wishes total", says  the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will  also farm.I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada".
With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made  fertile for farming.

Osama Bin Ladin was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan,  so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state".
Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around  Afghanistan.

Uncle Sam (A former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell
me more about this wall".
The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and
completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out---virtually
impenetrable".
Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water".
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Most humerous,
I dont suppose we could throw in a few sharks and pirrana.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:59:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I would have said fill it with raw sewage, but thats just me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:21:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's another one I heard...

It's 09/11/2031. A man and his young son are visiting the Twin Towers Park and memorial in NY city. The boy asks his father, Daddy, what's the purpose of that monument? The man explained " Son, thirty years ago today, some Arabs blew up the two large office tower buildings that used to stand here, and killed over 6000 people." the Boy thought for a minute, then asked "Daddy, what's an Arab?"...............:)

Rich
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Now THAT was funny....Thanks Ronin2001......(I thought you were the other Ronin for a minute there.....)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top