Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 9:57:02 PM EDT
I know some peoples "great shape" is my "alright shape" and some peoples "alright shape" is my "wtf are you selling?". But this guys "very good(VG)" takes the cake for me!

Also, please take note of hte very "tactiacal sling"!

CH
www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=27582836
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
This is why you wash your hands after masturbating.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm nice picture too.

Conveniently blurred.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

*whistle*

"Improper distribution of bad visual via internet forum. That will be 2 miniutes in the box!"
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks retrieved, from a terrible boating accident!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The pics show what looks like rust but it is not it is hand stain from the acid from someones hands.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*whistle*

"Improper distribution of bad visual via internet forum. That will be 2 miniutes in the box!"

Is it a naughty box?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:02:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got one that was made sometime before 86 that doesnt look that bad.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Looks retrieved, from a terrible boating accident!

The seller is in LA
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I would like to know what kind of "hand acid" was used on that.

That description is extremely horrorable and he doesn't show any of the parts that could clinch the auction.

Glad I'm not looking for a gun like that because I wouldn't buy it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#10]
OMG what is that!?

Did someone strip the finish on that (prior to getting their acidous sweat on it).

You could not give that away to me. $150 - buy it now at $450. That must be joke!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Photo presented in living GlaucomaVision!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't know where he comes from but where I come from we call this rust.

"The pics show what looks like rust but it is not it is hand stain from the acid from someones hands."
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*whistle*

Is it a naughty box?

Kinky.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#14]
It looks like it was beadblasted, then left bare metal.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*whistle*

ANY MAN FORGETS HIS NUMBER
SPENDS A NIGHT IN THE BOX.

ANY MAN LOSES HIS SPOON

ANY MAN NOT IN HIS BUNK AT 8:00

ANYONE SMOKING
IN THE PRONE POSITION

SATURDAYS,
PUT CLEAN SHEETS ON TOP,

TOP SHEETS ON THE BOTTOM,

BOTTOM SHEETS
IN THE LAUNDRY.

TURN IN THE WRONG SHEET,
SPEND A NIGHT IN THE BOX.

SIT ON BUNKS
WITH DIRTY PANTS,

SPEND A NIGHT
IN THE BOX.

FORGET YOUR
EMPTY POP BOTTLE,
NIGHT IN THE BOX.

ANY MAN LOUD TALKING

ANY MAN DON'T KEEP ORDER
SPENDS A NIGHT IN...

THE BOX.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#16]
First of all, WTF????????????

Secondly, I'm no expert and certainly may be wrong in this opinion, but I don't even think it's rust.  To me, it looks like a bad/ugly paintjob followed by smudged dirty hand marks, but even still... it's just a hideous looking thing.  As mentioned above, the uh... tactical sling is sooooooo tactical.

I almost can't believe the seller is serious, but unfortunately, he probably is.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:20:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:23:16 PM EDT
[#18]
So you guys don't want to buy my M11?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:26:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
So you guys don't want to buy my M11?

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*whistle*

ANY MAN FORGETS HIS NUMBER

ANY MAN LOSES HIS SPOON

ANY MAN NOT IN HIS BUNK AT 8:00

ANYONE SMOKING
IN THE PRONE POSITION

SATURDAYS,
PUT CLEAN SHEETS ON TOP,

TOP SHEETS ON THE BOTTOM,

BOTTOM SHEETS
IN THE LAUNDRY.

TURN IN THE WRONG SHEET,
SPEND A NIGHT IN THE BOX.

SIT ON BUNKS
WITH DIRTY PANTS,

SPEND A NIGHT
IN THE BOX.

FORGET YOUR
EMPTY POP BOTTLE,
NIGHT IN THE BOX.

ANY MAN LOUD TALKING

ANY MAN DON'T KEEP ORDER
SPENDS A NIGHT IN...

THE BOX.

Do you have the novel too or did you memorize the movie script?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#21]
"The pics show what looks like rust but it is not it is hand stain from the acid from someones hands"

oh, its got some hand stains? No problem, just as long as it doesn't have any rust.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:03:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Do you have the novel too or did you memorize the movie script?

actually i skipped a few lines to save space, looked up the script on the net
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Only $450!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:58:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#25]
VG shape my ass, looks more like VD shape. Tactical Rope sling!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:10:21 AM EDT
[#26]
"I found his hear machun gun in meh lake. I was fishun and I khot dis. It looked like wonofem guns from a Chuck Norhis picture show. I added this hear sleng so I coulds shoot terrurts like Chuck Norhis! Nhow you kan bhi it!"

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The pics show what looks like rust but it is not it is hand stain from the acid from someones hands.

I was like...are you fucking me?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:22:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't see any kind of identifying marks or numbers on that weapon at all. It looks like something you would find in the bottom of a fishing boat in Haiti.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:15:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Forgive my ignorance, because I know nothing about this model....but......

Forget about the fact that the finish looks like the gun was salvaged from a scrap yard after ten years exposure to the elements.....assuming it was mint...what is something like this worth?

My point is....even though everyone is bashing the "tactical sling"...consider this....

I see a firing weapon....with high-cap mags...in a cheap-to-shoot caliber...and what looks to be a fine addition to any SHTF collection...for $450 (or less possibly).

I know that there are cheap guns out there...but I dont think I have paid that little for any semi-auto with 3 mags. Granted it looks like ass...but some guns arent going to win a beauty contest...they just need to go BANG when you need them to.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Forgive my ignorance, because I know nothing about this model....but......

Forget about the fact that the finish looks like the gun was salvaged from a scrap yard after ten years exposure to the elements.....assuming it was mint...what is something like this worth?

My point is....even though everyone is bashing the "tactical sling"...consider this....

I see a firing weapon....with high-cap mags...in a cheap-to-shoot caliber...and what looks to be a fine addition to any SHTF collection...for $450 (or less possibly).

I know that there are cheap guns out there...but I dont think I have paid that little for any semi-auto with 3 mags. Granted it looks like ass...but some guns arent going to win a beauty contest...they just need to go BANG when you need them to.

Yeah, but that is only good if it works. If it doesn't work well, it isn't worth having at any price. Besides, $450 is a bit steep for a new M-11, and way too much for one that looks like it's been up someones ass for the last few years.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Darn.  I thought it was tactical cool.  I was gonna modify mine to look like that.

But if you guys don't like it  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:09:06 AM EDT
[#33]
120.00 plus to 30rd mags at my gun shop brand new with box
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:10:55 AM EDT
[#34]
I try to stick to the NRA system.

FACTORY NEW: All original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
EXCELLENT: All original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals, and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
FINE: All original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals, and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood; good bore.
VERY GOOD: All original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
GOOD: Some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals, and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised, or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
FAIR: Some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges on metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals, and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked, or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
POOR: Major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals, and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked, or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collector's firearm.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#35]
It looks like it comes with a fish stringer.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*whistle*

Is it a naughty box?

Stinky box.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#37]
How is that gun different from the PM-11 by Cobray?  I know it is "pre-ban" and all, but is there a signficant difference - does it have a threaded barrel, and why would anyone care that's not planning to get a can anyway?

Because you can buy those from SOG for $200 (i believe those are NIB) and 32rd mags cost $20.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

+1

"It's not rusty! It's just a little corroded."

That thing looks like someone made it in a high school metal shop and forgot to put finish on it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#39]
"No Refunds or Exchanges, for ANY reason!"
This statement says stay FAR away.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#40]
That isnt oils from someones hands...thats piss and booze stains from the homeless guy that carried it for a couple years

Oh and thats the tactical shopping cart tether
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#41]
looks more life a bad paint job too me. A little clean to be rust. Look at the barrel. bolt and magazines.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Someone's been playing with Photoshop on that picture...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#44]
He is serious.
The offer isn't.

wganz

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#45]
What do ya think the inside of that P.O.S. looks like? I would not pay for the shipping if he gave it to me free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top