Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 6:43:58 PM EDT
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance,...9%201&subj=news
Post anything that will corroborate this, it is unconfirmed.  REPEAT UNCONFIRMED.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#1]
404 page not found
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The page you requested cannot be found.  I guess it's not real.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried going there and it didn't work. If it's about the new law making it where you can be jailed for annoying someone on the internet if you don't identify yourself, I saw it posted on another site but have no idea whether it's true or not.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
404 ERROR
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I tried going there and it didn't work. If it's about the new law making it where you can be jailed for annoying someone on the internet if you don't identify yourself, I saw it posted on another site but have no idea whether it's true or not.

If that's what it is, then yeah, there's a huge thread over at DU about it. I'm sure it was intended for spammers, but it's just another knock on the 1st if there's not significant protections against misuse built in.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#6]
OOPS! It's on this site, so this thread is a dupe.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=425913
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top