Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 9:19:18 AM EDT

I couldn't think of a better term, so I made one up. Sounds very appropriate to me.

Whatcha think?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Already been done.  But, you are correct!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmocxeN24Yo
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think so. Hope I'm right.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a sign yesterday somthing about Obama will Unify america..  WTF.. IF GWB polarized America, then the Obamination will be the one who kicks off the balkanization.. the only way Obama could unify america would be by dropping out of the race.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]
We are living in the final good years of America, because the Dems, having just taken over less than two years ago are already pushing the country over the edge- Obama would just make it worse.

RR
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I saw a sign yesterday somthing about Obama will Unify america..  WTF.. IF GWB polarized America, then the Obamination will be the one who kicks off the balkanization.. the only way Obama could unify america would be by dropping out of the race.  

The libs wouldn't support my President in a time of war so I sure as hell will not support their president under any circumstances.  Unify?  Hah.  We'll see how unified the country is after a year of Obama's leftist policies.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#6]
The Obamasiah will heal us.  Touch the computer screen and yell, " I am heeeeeeled!"
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:03:09 PM EDT
[#7]
2009......it will be OBAMAGEDDEN
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#8]
If we are, his time in office* will make Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan.  

* I was going to say "his 4 years in office", but I give it even money that he doesn't make it through an entire term.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#9]
There was the Alpha, then the Obama.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#10]
NO. We're not.

We will see the downfall of the Main stream media as they make their biases crystal clear and the surge of reliable credible information from blogs and independent reporters take their place.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't think so. Hope I'm right.

I do think so. I hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#12]
No, because he will lose the election by a fairly large margin.

All the college kids at the huge "rally events" (which is really just a concert that BO shows up at) do not show up at elections, but the "Silent Majority" always does.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
NO. We're not.

We will see the downfall of the Main stream media as they make their biases crystal clear and the surge of reliable credible information from blogs and independent reporters take their place.

I certainly hope and pray so.

And I think the correct term is "Obamination" if you're fusing Obama with Abomination.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

All the college kids at the huge "rally events" (which is really just a concert that BO shows up at) do not show up at elections, but the "Silent Majority" always does.

*Tagging for the day after the November elections to see if this comes to fuition.*
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#15]
The Barackolypse!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

This is true. Obama has far more negatives + far less experience than McCain. While McCain may not be exciting or the best his party has to offer, he is still by far the safer, more known choice, and that's what adults want. When it's all said and done, adults do the electing here.
Also, a larger number of adults in this country lean to the right. That's why Gore and Kerry both tried to track to the right as the election got closer. The democrats who won new congressional seats in 2006 ran as "conservative" or "centrist" democrats. It's why Hillary Clinton lost the nomination - becuase she assumed the spot was hers' and ran toward the center to start with instead of trying to be play to the loyal leftist like Obama did. And it's exactly why Obama is tracking to the right as we speak, trying to change his position on guns, the war, etc.  The adults - the people who do the electing - lean right. And while the extent may be debatable, McCain is easily more right than Obama.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
We are living in the final good years of America, because the Dems, having just taken over less than two years ago are already pushing the country over the edge- Obama would just make it worse.

RR

Everyone says this about every candidate they were opposed to.

"The country is going to go to hell"

"These are the last true days of America"

"This is it, he will ruin it"

Nothing ever happens. He serves his term, same old shit you get another try in 4 years.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:22:37 PM EDT
[#18]
this thread needs this pic.

i'm sure Punani won't mind us borrowing it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm not even sure what that means. Is that a bean or ?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The Barackolypse!

This.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
this thread needs this pic.

i117.photobucket.com/albums/o49/ypke02/Shooting%207%2020%202008/IMG_0198.jpg

i'm sure Punani won't mind us borrowing it.

OOhhh you don't even know. A buddy of mine found full size obama supporter cut outs. a trip to the range and they are hardly identifiable. I can go take pics if someone will post them. (im picture posting illiterate.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top