Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 2:32:54 PM EDT
Is this really Rush Limbaugh voice acting?

Why would a conservative, go on a Liberal Author tract cartoon,... and play along with an extreme caricature of his own political beliefs?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it is. Meh.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#2]
A paycheck's a paycheck, and Limbaugh doesn't turn many of them down. Frankly, I thought it was funny. One thing about Limbaugh: he's not above having fun at his own expense.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
he was in the star wars family guy parody as well.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What does he say to Conservatives who confront him about it?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why don't you contact him and find out?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Because he's not some anti social, douche who beats his chest anonymously on the Internet while priding himself on how many products and services he can boycott.  He understands entertainment and respects Seth McFarland as an entertainer and businessmen.  He has talked about this many times on the show.  Obviously he and Seth have political differences.  Guess what, that ain't everything in life.  Those who think it is tend to lead miserable existences.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Rush doesn't take Rush too seriously.

Maybe you shouldn't either. Being able to have fun with things is a good quality.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Because he's not some anti social, douche who beats his chest anonymously on the Internet while priding himself on how many products and services he can boycott.  He understands entertainment and respects Seth McFarland as an entertainer and businessmen.  He has talked about this many times on the show.  Obviously he and Seth have political differences.  Guess what, that ain't everything in life.  Those who think it is tend to lead miserable existences.

Hammer meet nail.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would he have to say anything?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#10]
If you can't laugh at yourself you can't laugh at anything.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why don't you contact him and find out?  
Because he's rich, and I'm afraid he might beat me to death with a bowling pin, eat me, and then drink my milkshake.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Too bad this will fall on deaf ears.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:42:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hmmm.... neat!

And just so you know, I don't "Boycott services and products". I've even been known to watch a Family Guy episode or two.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Rush is the MAN and is more than willing to joke around and make fun of himself. I have listened to him for over 20 years and am surprised you never picked up on his tongue in cheek sense of humor.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope... Not really....

I really was just genuinely curious. Most other conservatives commentators likely wouldn't have that attitude he has. I respect that.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I imagine it would go like this.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:45:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Rush is the MAN and is more than willing to joke around and make fun of himself. I have listened to him for over 20 years and am surprised you never picked up on his tongue in cheek sense of humor.

That's been established. I really was just curious about it.

Now that people explained it,... I can't say I take issue at all with what he did.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#18]
They wanted to pay him If he refused they would have donated the money to to a dem candidate somewhere

besides am I the only one who though t it was funny?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that people explained it,... I can't say I take issue at all with what he did.  

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TEgGgSY4v50Cjm/rush-limbaugh

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

They wanted to pay him If he refused they would have donated the money to to a dem candidate somewhere

besides am I the only one who though t it was funny?

I thought it was too.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TEgGgSY4v50Cjm/rush-limbaugh  

LMAO! That's freaking awesome!

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm.... neat!

And just so you know, I don't "Boycott services and products". I've even been known to watch a Family Guy episode or two.  

It was more of an observation of prevailing group think around here than a comment on you personally.  You've been around here longer than me, you should have picked up on some trends here by now.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna quote this one for the truth of it ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top