Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 3:23:45 PM EDT
I do a lot of posting at night with my office lights dimmed. Does anyone make a standard PC type keyboard with back lit keys?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, usually for LAN parties. Try on Newegg.

Also, some Russian company's coming out with a keyboard with OLEDs on each key, so it's remappable and customizable.

ETA: Learn touch-typing. I can type without looking at my keyboard.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't even see my keyboard when I type, and even if I could all the letters are in the wrong place except for A and M. I agree with MagKnightX, learn touchtyping. It's less expensive and a backlit keyboard will not let you type any faster.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm still waiting on this Should be awesome!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]
... A "Hunt -N- Pecker" huh?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:34:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought one for my son . Its very cool I think its a Saitek, got it from New Egg. The keys light up Blue and the back is also lit.

PG
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can't even see my keyboard when I type, and even if I could all the letters are in the wrong place except for A and M. I agree with MagKnightX, learn touchtyping. It's less expensive and a backlit keyboard will not let you type any faster.

Dvorak user, huh? I might switch to Dvorak when I get Das Keyboard, but until then, it's too much of a hassle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top