Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 6:53:14 AM EDT
My heartfelt apologies to all normal Floridians, but I had to ask.  Since Hangfire and Andreusan (affectionately known as Andrea) both claim to be from Florida, the question arises.  Of course, there's always the chance they're the same person, and given the similarity of their beliefs I'm guessing they at least know each other.  Any thoughts before this thread disintegrates and gets locked?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:59:20 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]W[/b]hiskey [b]C[/b]harlie (Who Cares)?

Eddie
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Reading the thread about dumb a-holes, I began to wonder if Hangfire is really Joesy?  Very intolerant and reactionary.  I thought his previous posts showed more maturity and constraint.  Sure hope it's not in the water in Florida, I spend a lot of time over there!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lock&Load:
Yeah, alligators.
View Quote

And snook
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#6]
And sulphur, lots of sulphur
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My heartfelt apologies to all normal Floridians, but I had to ask.  Since Hangfire and Andreusan (affectionately known as Andrea) both claim to be from Florida, the question arises.  Of course, there's always the chance they're the same person, and given the similarity of their beliefs I'm guessing they at least know each other.  Any thoughts before this thread disintegrates and gets locked?
View Quote

You SWEETHEART need help, serious help!

As always, you idiot, you start with the name calling, so one must wonder, "how come the string does not get locked when you do so?

Anyway, you refer to Andreusan as Andrea, is this because you as a he-she crave and look  American men with an uncontrollable and perverted lust? I'd bet you do! Forget it SWEETHEART Andreusan is STRAIGHT!

Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#9]
just to help this into the grave a little quicker...

in regards to the hypothesis that HANGFIRE and andreusan being one and the same, i submit the following.

posted in this thread:
Quoted:
You SWEETHEART need help, serious help!
View Quote

posted in the dumb a-holes thread:
Quoted:
LAMEDAME, Help you need and help you will get.
View Quote

notice the reference, in a derogatory manner, to female forms when addressing a person.  and also i would like to draw your attention to the insistence that help is needed by everybody else.

of course, i'm only kidding (sort of) and haven't the foggiest notion about the veracity of the proposed statement.  just thought it was a little bit too much for a co-inky-dink.  [;)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WWJWD=What Would John Wayne Do?
[img]http://m3.easyspace.com/atgpat/waynejimaphot.GIF[/img]
Ken Little
View Quote
Who knows?  He was just an actor.  Never saw any combat in real life.  Don't get me wrong, I love his movies, but he was just an actor.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As always, you idiot, you start with the name calling, so one must wonder, "how come the string does not get locked when you do so?

View Quote

referring to someone who engages in name calling by calling them an "idiot" is about the best reason I can think of to lock a thread.

Not assigning blame here, just dousing the flames.

LOCKED.

garandman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top