Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 3:24:26 PM EDT
I bought my wife an Ipod back in June and she's given it to me since she now has XM in her car, I've got quite a few songs on the Ipod but I think it's full becuase it won't let me put anymore songs on it. Is there a way to find out? Keep in mind that I may or may not know what I'm doing with this thing
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
plug it into the host computer, run itunes, it'll show up as a drive/playlist, there is an idicator at bottom showing used and remaining capacity
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I see an indication of how many songs/time/space are in Itunes but not how many are in the Ipod.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Plug it in, select the i-pod from playlists available, yoou will need to know what your wife named it, once it is selected it will tell you how much is on it and how much is left.

Travis
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#4]
on the left you have library, playlists and all that.
click on the one that is your iPod, then you should get it's stats

4 minutes....what he said
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:07:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Got it, thanks guys!!

657 megs left.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Put it on a scale
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top