Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2007 4:55:15 PM EDT
41 democrat senators signed a letter demanding the censure of a private citizen, Rush Limbaugh, for exposing phoney soldiers who made phoney claims of being Army Ranger's (etc) and in Iraq (or Afghanistan, etc.) and making phoney claims of witnessing American atrocities.

Rush has the letter from the senators and is offering it along with a titanium briefcase made by Halliburton-Zero for auction on EBAY.

All proceeds will be given to a charity that supports Marines and some federal Law enforcement officials.  The charity provides college money for the children of these persons who were killed in the line of duty.

Rush has challenged all 41 democrat senators to match the bid and send it to the Marine/law enforcement charity.

Does someone know how we could do a group buy (bid) to win the case in AFRcom's name?

I'm in for $100.00 if somebody knows how to do this.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought about that when I heard it today. Its at $9200.00. I dont know if we have the members to get it done.

edit: I would be in for $100.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't want the letter.  Instead, we should just donate to the Marine Corps charity.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't want the letter.  Instead, we should just donate to the Marine Corps charity.

What he said
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Since you arent accepting IMs This is locked for the reason given above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top