Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 6:22:08 AM EST
I know that lots of places on the web now have feedback forums (including here) but the problem is that thiefs just move on to another person or place... I am curious if anybody knows of a website where people can share bad experiences with people and post details...

Kind of a internet-wide feedback system...

If this doesn't exist, anybody think it is a good or bad idea?

I wonder what the laibility issues would be to allow people to post their dealings with thieves and liars? Would it get a site into trouble if you set up a database with names, addresses, and other contact info for people that are accused of wrongs with the obvious expectatin that the person making the claim has to put their name on the claim?

Anybody here that is pretty good with PHP that would like to work with me on such a project? I found a great domain name that would work but I already have too many irons in the fire to grab it without some feedback first....

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:26:16 AM EST
It would be too bias. If I sold Red Wings jerseys made by company X, what would prevent me from having 100 proxied IPs posting that company Y, making Divalanche jerseys, sucks?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:31:56 AM EST
We already have a thief and bad deals website. Its called arfcom.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:42:40 AM EST
Yes there is!! Let me see if I can find it. I know I posted one before, because I found Toad listed on it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:46:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By Stormtrooper:
We already have a thief and bad deals website. Its called arfcom.

That is why I came here to ask if one exists.... those of us that live here spend way too much time on the web so if anybody would know if such a place exists... they will be here!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:47:25 AM EST
How far back does search go? Could someone search on my posts from a while ago? I'm sure I posted the site I'm thinking of in the past 12 months. I'm having trouble finding it
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:29:02 AM EST
Anybody.... ?
Top Top